Air Jordan 1 High OG CO.JP Thread - “Tokyo” & “Midnight Navy”

Found a local seller to sell them to me for $240 in a size 9.

These and the silver pairs are pretty much only the AJ1’s I wanted this year. Both struck out at retail but fortunate to find both for a fair price.
AC3D77D0-9C29-4A17-A9AA-4DBDC4BB14D0.jpeg

I know the misfortune of wearing sz 8.5 and I’ll tell you now the resellers are all over those smh
Precisely. I use to be able to get my size easily on Nike, but now 8.5 is so hard to get because of the resellers. I was fortunate and very lucky to get these from FNL!

Precisely. I use to be able to get my size easily on Nike, but now 8.5 is so hard to get because of the resellers. I was fortunate and very lucky to get these from FNL!
It was the rookie of the year release when I heard about 8.5 being the money size. Funny thing is I was at the same store a year earlier for the all star 1s and everyone wanted a 10.5. I remember resellers used to go for 9.5-10.5 because it’s the most popular sz(more people to buy from you)

It was the rookie of the year release when I heard about 8.5 being the money size. Funny thing is I was at the same store a year earlier for the all star 1s and everyone wanted a 10.5. I remember resellers used to go for 9.5-10.5 because it’s the most popular sz(more people to buy from you)
You’re exactly right. I didn’t have to worry about anything. But now I’m in a battle to get my size.

Back
Top Bottom