My snkrs app loaded sold out for me 😢

I guess I’ll see what the resale be... sz 13 if u gotta an extra holla

W on both SNKRS and Bodega (raffle).

I honestly did not expect to win a raffle especially from Bodega :nerd:

Attachments

• 415E1A67-0752-4DFE-B75F-5E73BF34DD56.jpeg
    415E1A67-0752-4DFE-B75F-5E73BF34DD56.jpeg
    122.3 KB · Views: 107
I should've just copped on KicksCrew last week, now they jacked up the price by $100 :smh:

This dude was tellin me that you should try from an acct that normally buys a diff sz when its a rare release...some algorithm ****

Got a paypal invoice from some store I entered a raffle for in my size 9.5 (GB's in NYC). But I wasn't too sure about them so I wanted to wait to see what happened with SNKRS. Plus they somehow charged $59.99 for shipping bringing the total to $229.99...ridiculous

Went for my 9.5 on SNKRS and struck out. So started going for other sizes. At 10:10, was able to get a 10.5 smh.

So I copped the 9.5 from that store. I'm sure my cousin will want that 10.5 I got

1605373612009.jpeg

Not sure if these will go the same route as the silver pair. I would advise ppl to chill and see what happens. It’s nov and theres way too many releases this month to circle back for a lot of ppl

It is effed up when you are trying to help a fellow NTer with a pair of these and they have an attitude talking about if you are not selling them for retail plus shipping then I do not want them. UMMMM, how about instead of the attitude they could have just ask me how much I am selling them for to open up the conversation. So, because of that they are not gonna get them (not from me anyway)! It really makes me not want to help anybody else on here like that. I am not a reseller, so I do not do any crazy prices (@NIKEONLY33 and spoonmanofthehour spoonmanofthehour can back that up), but when I am trying to be nice and you come at me with an attitude and I have the merchandise that YOU are looking for, then I will shut it down immediately! :emoji_v:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom