Air Jordan 1 High OG CO.JP Thread - “Tokyo” & “Midnight Navy”

Distant relatives :nthat:
E9742A90-95E0-4976-9785-944AFEBAF582.jpeg

^^^
I miss my 01's after seeing that pic lol

I was only able to grab gs pairs this time around. I may pay resell next week since the price is reasonable .
20201116_171247.jpg
Nice pic fam how are the bio hacks have you rocked them yet I am rocking mine on thanksgiving

Nice pic fam how are the bio hacks have you rocked them yet I am rocking mine on thanksgiving
Biohacks are nice Mikey! That extra padding on the tongue plus the crazy color combo does it for me. Sleeper shoe of the year. Materials on them are fire. Different

Bruh. I hit 7 pair retail.
sold em all for next to nothing.

same with obsidians.

prices on both now are crazy.
I got eight pairs of Obsidians when they dropped. I sold a GS pair like two months after release and made like $40. Now I can bake enough biscuits for the projects with the pairs I kept.

I got eight pairs of Obsidians when they dropped. I sold a GS pair like two months after release and made like $40. Now I can bake enough biscuits for the projects with the pairs I kept.
Yeah man. **** got ugly.

Just can’t get right. Thought hitting special box turdunkens was gonna get me out the hood.

now look at me.

I’ve been waiting for the price drops and the undercutting but it seems prices on these are firm....they havent moved from the 250-270 range before the release, on the release or even after the release

Back
Top Bottom