Air Jordan 1 High Premier - Varsity Red - Dark Army - GUCCI! Sharp detailed photos

Saw these in person, I have to say they are probably one of the worst shoes ever. Colorway and material are horrible.

embarassed.gif

so are these relesing on flightcluub or not and when do we see something about them on flightclub.

one dude said that they are going to be available at select Jordan Brand Lifestyle accounts and i also saw that on kicksonfire.com

so whats the deal with these?

If these are rleasing at Lifestyle accounts than what is the Black/Varsity Red/White Jordan 1 Premier? has it been confirmed that th lasers are these?

i just got the black laser with the gum sole... much better

question... are these GR and LS??? i was wondering if theyre coming out at footlocker and other related type stores?

Anybody know where these are releasing in south florida beside shoe gallery? My usaul spot that gets everything isn't getting them

These are dropping tomorrow morning here at UBIQ in Philly. They take phone orders 215.988.0194

Originally Posted by GreatestGoliath

Anybody know where these are releasing in south florida beside shoe gallery? My usaul spot that gets everything isn't getting them
whats up with south florida lately.
we have been skimped on releases.
mad.gif

I saw those Gucci look-a-like 1's at the mall tonight and I was NOT impressed at all.
sick.gif

The high cut is dope but the colorway isn't poppin to me. Easy pass~

Originally Posted by therealjondoe

mad.gif

I know Aventura isn't getting them and no where that I can find in Broward County aswell.... because i actually buy my own shoes and do not work forJB..... alot of people that PM me seem to think that i do, i just have very good connects. but I digress and am getting sidetracked off the main point....NOWHERE in South Florida beside wack shoe gallery is getting them and I Personally dont understand why everybody in South Florida needs to go to South Beach tobuy Kicks........

mad.gif

I know Aventura isn't getting them and no where that I can find in Broward County aswell.... because i actually buy my own shoes and do not work for JB..... alot of people that PM me seem to think that i do, i just have very good connects. but I digress and am getting sidetracked off the main point.... NOWHERE in South Florida beside wack shoe gallery is getting them and I Personally dont understand why everybody in South Florida needs to go to South Beach to buy Kicks........

have you heard anything about the straps in broward?

mad.gif

I know Aventura isn't getting them and no where that I can find in Broward County aswell.... because i actually buy my own shoes and do not work for JB..... alot of people that PM me seem to think that i do, i just have very good connects. but I digress and am getting sidetracked off the main point.... NOWHERE in South Florida beside wack shoe gallery is getting them and I Personally dont understand why everybody in South Florida needs to go to South Beach to buy Kicks........

have you heard anything about the straps in broward?

From My Understanding they didn't get them either but It doesn't matter... Made a Phone Call and Now I have my Lasers
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
so Now I'm Happy
happy.gif

These shoes are so hot , and all of you are going to regret it when the price shoots up as the Gucci Air Jordan 1 that no one wanted...

i see it now....

Back
Top Bottom