AIR JORDAN 1 HIGH SILVER ANNIVERSARY PACKAGING W/PICS

imma cop and send the shoes to the sneakerheads for haiti campaign and use the case to stash some cash!

Originally Posted by EdgarVega4

Originally Posted by DownyBoy

Originally Posted by EdgarVega4

I'll stay with my 2001 Japan Edition
pimp.gif
10x better
happy.gif

Hate to break it to you, but those aren't the Japan edition. Those are the US release since they're a mid. The Japan silver release were highs and had an extra lace hole.
laugh.gif
yeah i know i mest up
They ain't mid, they're high (mids got 8 holes, hi got 9), the cut is the same as the japan edition.

They don't worth a penny, suede is sweet, cut is nice but the silver parts are disgusting. Nowhere near the 2001 edition, really glossy and cheap, it lookslike some piece of silver colored cotton, glued on the toe boxes, side panels, etc ...I'm a 1 lover but these are ...
sick.gif

This is weak.... I can't find these or those HOH Space City Strap 1s.... they're my favorite sig and I want both and have found ZERO info on either

it is jack'd up how they made these a oversea's release they are sols out everywhere them cats on ebay tax'n for em

Im happy we finally get another date since the 30th was NOT the date for these to drop. They sure did make use wait a while.

I'll use my $25 Nike gift card and Valentine's Day present to get these if they are available to me on 13 February; how I love the 1 let me count the ways....

Back
Top Bottom