AIR JORDAN 1 HIGH SILVER ANNIVERSARY PACKAGING W/PICS

all anniversary shoes are going to sit its like when jordan brought out all those damn fusions
grin.gif

I actually like these but with a 150 + price tag im skipping cuz gotta hav money for the big releases like 3, 13, 11 dam nice year

These look like they should be a womens release.... Jordan I is my favorite but I will NOT get these.... ugly and overpriced..... I expect there to be a fullzoom air sole for that tag.....

Originally Posted by EdgarVega4

I'll stay with my 2001 Japan Edition
pimp.gif
10x better
happy.gif

Hate to break it to you, but those aren't the Japan edition. Those are the US release since they're a mid. The Japan silver release werehighs and had an extra lace hole.

These dropped on Friday here in London.

£70 per pair, hah hah! I think Nike made a mistake with that RRP!

Originally Posted by DownyBoy

Originally Posted by EdgarVega4

I'll stay with my 2001 Japan Edition
pimp.gif
10x better
happy.gif

Hate to break it to you, but those aren't the Japan edition. Those are the US release since they're a mid. The Japan silver release were highs and had an extra lace hole.
laugh.gif
yeah i know i mest up

Originally Posted by 23RAKIM45

These dropped on Friday here in London.

£70 per pair, hah hah! I think Nike made a mistake with that RRP!

Hopefully its not a int'l only release.

23rakim - nice pickup

Any chance of snapping a pic with them on with some jeans as i am mad on the fence about these - i really want to go ahead and order them cos i really wantthat briefcase but not sure about the shoes...........

thanks man would be appreciated

Originally Posted by 35KD

So no release date yet? I'm not trying to pay $180 for them.

that's all? in my sz 12 they are an arm and two legs. no way i'm paying over $250.

Back
Top Bottom