AIR JORDAN 1 HIGH SILVER ANNIVERSARY PACKAGING W/PICS

There's several websites that have these up for around $180... But im waiting to see how much retail is gona be b4 I pull the trigger

^ these will retail for 140.00 and yeah i second that the all white shoes of 1-23 cmon man i would never buy them
grin.gif

I'm a pretty big 1s fan and these have definately grown onme the suitcase is definately what put me over the top but now Im kinda fiending for theseespecially since I been wearing my PeeWee SBs alot in the snow (WI weather for the loss)

Originally Posted by Jayhawk

so, anybody bought it? dude at nike told me it was released on 26th at nike town.
I called my Niketown that day. They told me next year (2010).

I actually like them and the suitcase helps alot but if they 200 i'm gonna leave them on the shelves but the shoe isnt that bad easily copped in my mind

Originally Posted by DavidMc202

I actually like them and the suitcase helps alot but if they 200 i'm gonna leave them on the shelves but the shoe isnt that bad easily copped in my mind

i think there $140

i'll cop once they hit 100... really like grey shoes just dont see myslef paying more than that for 1's

Originally Posted by kikzRus

There's several websites that have these up for around $180... But im waiting to see how much retail is gona be b4 I pull the trigger

What websites
nerd.gif

there are a couple...but im going to play devil's advocate here and keep the secret spots a secret
roll.gif

on a serious note!!! i haven't read all 12 pages, but when/are these going to release in stores...quickstrike...what's the deal??

Back
Top Bottom