AIR JORDAN 1 HIGH SILVER ANNIVERSARY PACKAGING W/PICS

HAha is this like a ghost realease cause apparently 410 is the only person that sold them.

Im in the Los Angeles area and noboy is selling these... This is pretty funny. Alot of the stores around that I called hadn't even heard of them.

Originally Posted by purplehazen

nah i dont think these are the 25th anniversary pack, they dont look like they have the preimium leather like the 3's and 11's i seen. at the end of the day you paying for a jordan case.
yes they are the 25th arent permium materials. The 11s and 3s have the regular materials theres nothing special done to them same old crapmaterials. Ur onle pau]ying $30 extra for the case.

There a limited QS today. They QS again late january

i dont like these i think jordan is trying extra hard to sell these with the whole suitcase

410FRESH wrote:
purplehazen wrote:
nah i dont think these are the 25th anniversary pack, they dont look like they have the preimium leather like the 3's and 11's i seen. at the end of the day you paying for a jordan case.
yes they are the 25th arent permium materials. The 11s and 3s have the regular materials theres nothing special done to them same old crap materials. Ur onle pau]ying $30 extra for the case.

IDK man ... you keep saying these are QS Jordan that dropped today.

NO ONE ... and I mean NO ONE in my area got these in or knows anything about .... BAY AREA ppl can speak for me , Unless I didnt look hard enough.

If they did so drop somewhere and some one was able to get a size 12 HOLLA AT ME

I like these as a casual shoe (well all I's are casual).
I have other ideas in mind for the case...
smile.gif

From wat I heard they were or r going to release to only three niketowns: NYC,CHICAGO, LA

Yo 410 I really love these Silver 1s if what your saying is true I got a feeling these are gonna be a pretty big hit in '10

Originally Posted by ballinD

From wat I heard they were or r going to release to only three niketowns: NYC,CHICAGO, LA
I called Ntown Chi... they said they didnt get them today... but that they would release next year. I asked if by next year she meant Jan... shesaid she doesn't know the release date... just next year. If the whole 25th anniversary line idea is true with the shoes releasing in numerical order, Iwould assume these drop in Jan?

Can those of you in LA and NY let us know if were able to get any info from your respective Ntowns?

Originally Posted by 410FRESH

Originally Posted by purplehazen

paying for a jordan
yes they are the 25th arent permium materials. The 11s and 3s have the regular materials theres nothing special done to them same old crap materials. Ur onle pau]ying $30 extra for the case.

QFT
There are possible quick strikes in store for true Jordan heads but it depends on sales figures.
We all know how the space jam sold, as well as the quality of the shoe.

I sincerely hope sales continue 2 allow og colorways on shelves (i.e. 12s)

Ghost release freal.... looking, but have heard nothing and only seen them on the bay for like $230 shipped
smh.gif

needless to say I passed but I have my eyes peeled for these my city hasn't been getting a lot of 1's I had to nikefind and phone order the Shadow1s hope I dont have to do that for these. I will but its just easier when they release to the malls around me... but then again we don't get QS so I guessonce I find I'll be ordering again....

glasses.gif

Thats' too much... the 1 is my favorite sig but I would never pay over like $150-160 shipped for ANY brand new Jordan 1. If its like the '01 Royalsthats a different story but the quality is at such a downslide I've rescinded my spending limit with Brand Jordan's new releases and Retros.... it oncewas around $200-225 including shipping no its down to anywhere from $150-200 shipped depending on the retail and availability to me....

thanks for the plug though and WR3, can I become a "saved" NT'er blessed with your b-grade and outlet sharpshooting skills... I'm ready tolearn

happy.gif

Originally Posted by Agent0024

Thats' too much... the 1 is my favorite sig but I would never pay over like $150-160 shipped for ANY brand new Jordan..

happy.gif

The I isnt my fav but I agree anything over retail for a I is a no go for me. Its bad enough JB is charging over the normal $110 for Is by comin in at $140.I'll take my chances on the Jan drop on these.

these look pretty clean IMO..will be slept on.. best out of the 1's in past years that have been Cut up and thrown up..

Originally Posted by joekamel

Originally Posted by Agent0024

Thats' too much... the 1 is my favorite sig but I would never pay over like $150-160 shipped for ANY brand new Jordan..

happy.gif

The I isnt my fav but I agree anything over retail for a I is a no go for me. Its bad enough JB is charging over the normal $110 for Is by comin in at $140. I'll take my chances on the Jan drop on these.
I agree wouldnt pay more than 150 160 Shipped. Plus I already somewat similar shoes ( 2001 Grey Japan edition
pimp.gif
)

scratching my head on these, reminiscent of the Shadow 1 release except I can't even find them on the U.S. coasts.... I'd really like to bring thesehome.... anybody have any SKU or style numbers we can work off of ?

I just got these in today and I have to agree with SneekGeekz as far as the suede goes. Butter soft and better than the 2001's in my opinion. I had thegrey/silver retro+ and I'm on my second pair of navy/white retro+'s. I always wanted the silver Japan high's but I never seen them in 11.5. Once Isaw the release version, before I knew they came with the suitcase, I was on these. To anybody who is concerned, the foil looking (silver) parts feel soft andsmooth, not at all how they actually look. It's the same soft suede with the foil looking material applied some kind of way. I'm very pleased withthese due to the fact there's no flaws whatsoever on my pair, or any pair that I've seen pics of and the fact they resemble to the Japan editions Inever obtained.

Back
Top Bottom