AIR JORDAN 1 HIGH SILVER ANNIVERSARY PACKAGING W/PICS

i just want the case, anybody wanna sell me the case for $40, cause that tin foil is a no go

i really HATE how we can never get any release information from Jordan Brand. dealing with them is like dealing with the circus. anyone have any info for thelos angeles area? i've called and asked and i got NONE.

Dot 23 wrote:
I just got these in today and I have to agree with SneekGeekz as far as the suede goes. Butter soft and better than the 2001's in my opinion. I had the grey/silver retro+ and I'm on my second pair of navy/white retro+'s. I always wanted the silver Japan high's but I never seen them in 11.5. Once I saw the release version, before I knew they came with the suitcase, I was on these. To anybody who is concerned, the foil looking (silver) parts feel soft and smooth, not at all how they actually look. It's the same soft suede with the foil looking material applied some kind of way. I'm very pleased with these due to the fact there's no flaws whatsoever on my pair, or any pair that I've seen pics of and the fact they resemble to the Japan editions I never obtained.

pics
nerd.gif

on jumpman 23 the release date says jan 26 2009 so what happened is it out or coming out

Back
Top Bottom