Air Jordan 1 Mid "New Love" - May 2017

The saddest part about Jordans in 2017 is that this felt like the most exciting release for me. I looked forward to this unallocated inline shoe more than any retro.

Yeah, on these boards you can't actually type it out. Hide what you want to say behind a gif. That's totally excepted!! We encourage all acts of cowardice around these parts.

Do your magic, Baby J. Your the king of deleting post.
Also *accepted
roll.gif

Last edited:
Prob the only mids I like... These are dumb fresh. Copped 2 pairs from that shoe palace link. Thx NT.

Just left the mall and saw 3 different humans wearing these. Super clean on foot...may bust mine out asap

i had the og ol/nl pack. it was pretty cool. tbh, besides having the OGs as a child, the ol/nl is what got me back into 1s. before 07, 1s were too basic for me. i liked the space age look of the newer models. now, although i still love the newer models (15-23), they aren't very practical for everyday, all purpose use. all that said, i couldn't bring myself to buy these even for under 100 bc they are mids, for one, and because they are steelers colors, for 2. can't be walking around in bmore rocking pittsburgh colors like that.

i've always appreciated the unique color blocking on this pair tho.

Not afraid of creases at all. Just saying they shouldn't look like almost beaters after two wears

Back
Top Bottom