Air Jordan 1 OG Denim "Family Forever"

FTL Launch Locator was showing FCFS for all Dallas locations. Stopped by 2 HoH last night before they closed and was able to get some raffles for these. Hopefully, I get lucky!

Yeah I'm convinced the Launch Locator is trash. It's all about how the store wants to do it. Mine said just the opposite.

Yeah, really inconsistent. It's definitely up to the store. Always best to call the store ahead of time to make sure but even then, some employees don't know anything!

They aren't always truthful over the phone either... Or maybe they are clueless.... I rather go to the store when I gt the chance.
And.yeah ebay prices def went up... Impossible to.even find a.sz 12 or 13 for less than 2 bills as of.yesterday.
Retail sound so good though... Lol

They aren't always truthful over the phone either... Or maybe they are clueless.... I rather go to the store when I gt the chance.
And.yeah ebay prices def went up... Impossible to.even find a.sz 12 or 13 for less than 2 bills as of.yesterday.
Retail sound so good though... Lol
Use a birthday coupon

Some people been posting about these in the other jordan 1 thread... That's prolly why we only have about 10 pages...
These got to be limited somehow... We have 3 Hoh and only one is carrying them... 2 of the 3 will release the WTKD but all 3 will have.the.cigar M champagne pack...
M thinking it's going to be like.the.gucci 1 that.dropped a while back (black green red n white one)

Some people been posting about these in the other jordan 1 thread... That's prolly why we only have about 10 pages...
These got to be limited somehow... We have 3 Hoh and only one is carrying them... 2 of the 3 will release the WTKD but all 3 will have.the.cigar M champagne pack...
M thinking it's going to be like.the.gucci 1 that.dropped a while back (black green red n white one)

Nah, I just looked in that thread and even if the little family 1 talk was brought over here it'd still be pretty quiet in here. It looks like all the usual players will have these available tomorrow morning. I'm seriously tempted to just stay in and try online. I guess I'd rather have them in hand though so I just might make that drive. It seems these are more limited in store than online-kinda like the iron purple 2 and nightshades.

im hoping ppl are sleeping on these, give me a chance to double up lol

hopefully all the beasts are copping the lows at 8 am and i can grab these.

got the 11 lows on lock already so gonna try for these at 8. not a big fan of the 1's but these are pretty clean.

i'd bet most people are gonna sleep on them because at 10 is when all the madness is gonna happen.........or sodium levels rise on this board
laugh.gif

Just managed to get a pair in the uk [emoji]128077[/emoji][emoji]128077[/emoji][emoji]128077[/emoji]
Any of my American friends after a hook up in future get in touch

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom