Air Jordan 1 OG Denim "Family Forever"

Thought i struck out on these, but you came through in the clutch. REPPED 
nthat.gif

The NT lurkers don't play! Shoe Palace is down to size 9.5 or bigger now. Sheesh. People move quickly. Good price at Shoe Palace

Reactions: LoX
Bump I got through on shoe palace...thanks mocachip2

these were slept on in my area just as I thought...I pulled up to a spot that raffled the 11s but made the 1s were first come first served, got there like 10 mins before opening...there were maybe 50 ppl in line ALL wanting the 11s (except 1 guy wanted the 1s) and thought they were FCFS so when doors opened the employees told em no ticket no shoes and people were saaaallllltttttyyyy laugh.gif ....I went straight in got my size and left, the spot had maybe 15 pairs or less of these

Ordered off shoe palace and immediately got hit with a fraud alert email from my credit card company

SP is the truth! 10 dollar markup with free shipping is perfect for me, anyone use them for most releases? first time using, and super smooth. Plan on using them alot more often, less hassle no doubt.

These look real good. Local spot has em but pulled the you have to buy 50 worth of crap. So sadly I won't have them but those that do will enjoy.

I grabbed this like 15 mins ago on eastbay after almost 2 hr checkout time I honestly that I was gone see that oos but damn no more tax free on eastbay lol

these were slept on in my area just as I thought...I pulled up to a spot that raffled the 11s but made the 1s were first come first served, got there like 10 mins before opening...there were maybe 50 ppl in line ALL wanting the 11s (except 1 guy wanted the 1s) and thought they were FCFS so when doors opened the employees told em no ticket no shoes and people were saaaallllltttttyyyy laugh.gif ....I went straight in got my size and left, the spot had maybe 15 pairs or less of these

I think these were slept on most places. The quality on these is amazing....tbh the suede sock liner is beautiful. It makes me feel like we got a luxury kick at an outlet price. I'm VERY impressed.

Man, it sounds like most people picked these up with ease. If anyone sees a size 8 (7.5 or 8.5 works as well) floating around please let me know. If not, I guess I'll wait for the resale value to drop

sp is legit. if you're in ca, these come in a day (2days top) usually as the warehouse is in san jose.

sizes still sitting around on sp

Anyone care to post a pic I'm wanting to see the quality of these.
via NT member @isniker

since I havent seen much posted here
some shots of the FFs

my first retro+ 1 in a bit,
got over the toe box since I just figured its different materials maybe that's why, plus the quality is nice

is the retail really $120? why the better quality? what a big troll JB :lol:
View media item 1013499

View media item 1013501

View media item 1013503

View media item 1013505

View media item 1013506

View media item 1013508

View media item 1013583

View media item 1013584

View media item 1013589

i guess JB did not accept my expectations, especially the negative ones, so they changed the outcome hahaha

now just deciding if I should give these to my dad lol

*edit: took out the insole
Jordan Family Gate
View media item 1013563

Last edited:
the more i see em the more i like em :lol:

still wouldnt wear em but a cool collectible

What a way to sell that mansion MJ
laugh.gif

Also what gives with all these Jordan 1s?
His pics are much better than mine would be with my camera broken right now.  Those are great pics.  I'm not complaining about all the 1's. They're my fav J of the entire series.

Back
Top Bottom