Air Jordan 1 OG Denim "Family Forever"

hell ya
grin.gif
 thats the only thing holding me back, i feel like the value is just going up for these. Thinking about just keeping them ds and trying to scoop a pair for 180ish while i still can
eek.gif
 whats your opinion on that?

Pillows are an understatement.

Usually 1s are pretty uncomfortable (at least to me), but these are far from it. I don't want to overreact, but these might be the most comfortable Jordan I've ever had.

The ankle support is padded with something. The material surrounding it doesn't feel like suede to me. Closer to just some synthetic cloth, but whatever it's stuffed with is crazy.

Seriously JB...how are these $120, and you push out $170 kicks that are made like garbage? Still baffles me. Gucci 1s are another good example.

If you can find these for a good price...JUMP ON THEM! Great shoe.

Because the $170 kicks sell out. It's simple business for them. Nobody's sitting out the $170 releases because of poor quality and instead, turning their attention to the $120 kicks.

Just wait till ppl start posting up pictures on feet on those big sneaker pages. Ppl guna wana cop, realize they are limited. $$$$ price goes up.

hell ya>D  thats the only thing holding me back, i feel like the value is just going up for these. Thinking about just keeping them ds and trying to scoop a pair for 180ish while i still can:wow:  whats your opinion on that?

It sounds like a good idea to me. My personal limit is $160 shipped for them. I think they can still be found for that price right now tbh. $180 isn't bad if you don't mind paying that though. In the future that'll probably be a steal anyway.

Thanks to those people who are still posting links for these, overseas and elsewhere. I'm still looking for that elusive size 8. Thanks guys and gals for keeping those links coming, I appreciate it! 

The supply is about dried up. If you want a pair down the road you're going to be paying for it. I am no expert but I'm really thinking there are less of these produced than Breds, black toes, and dare I say royals. it's just there is little demand for these and that's the only thing keeping the price at about 200 right now.

The supply is about dried up. If you want a pair down the road you're going to be paying for it. I am no expert but I'm really thinking there are less of these produced than Breds, black toes, and dare I say royals. it's just there is little demand for these and that's the only thing keeping the price at about 200 right now.
I agree. I also think these are one of the few J's people are getting to actually wear and not just store away or flip.  That will also make things a little more limited down the road.  

Got my NDC tracking number today too. 
smokin.gif

Last edited:
Did it take foreverr for you to get through? Phone just rings and rings then rings busy for me

Don't know how to multi quote on my phone but in regards to your other post sorry to hear you struck out, didn't know they didn't ship there. And yeah I had a hard time getting through, but I was calling on my house phone and cell at the same time and got through on the cell. Told me the same thing, 8 and 14. I've been a 13 for almost 10 years now but a lot of my shoes been feeling tighter, so I made this my first 14. Just scooped today cause by the time I did get through they were closing lol.

Don't know how to multi quote on my phone but in regards to your other post sorry to hear you struck out, didn't know they didn't ship there. And yeah I had a hard time getting through, but I was calling on my house phone and cell at the same time and got through on the cell. Told me the same thing, 8 and 14. I've been a 13 for almost 10 years now but a lot of my shoes been feeling tighter, so I made this my first 14. Just scooped today cause by the time I did get through they were closing lol.
Hopefully they fit well enough! I'm not sure about other people but I always feel like 1s run a little bit small on me personally so you should be good to go, especially since 13s are feeling a little tight. Congrats on snagging a pair! I wish I could have picked up that size 8. I'm not sure why they allow online international orders but not international phone orders? I'm sure there's a legitimate reason but I'm still feeling salty, haha. Oh well, hopefully I can find a pair for not too much over retail. 

Too much heat came out (wtkd, xi low, cigars, champagnes) that had people attention. From my understanding, allocation was low and distribution scattered. I heard less that 10k from a fnl regional mgr on Friday afternoon when I stopped by the mall. We were talking about the cigars and wtkd's, but he said man, screw them the family 1's were the way to go and wayyyyy limited

Last edited:
Too much heat came out (wtkd, xi low, cigars, champagnes) that had people attention. From my understanding, allocation was low and distribution scattered. I heard less that 10k from a fnl regional mgr on Friday afternoon when I stopped by the mall. We were talking about the cigars and wtkd's, but he said man, screw them the family 1's were the way to go and wayyyyy limited

The footlockers in my area that got the Royals and Bred 1s didn't even get these.

The footlockers in my area that got the Royals and Bred 1s didn't even get these.

Don't be shocked once the dust settle in a few years and pairs dry up that these don't hit levi or og black gold 1 status in resell prices. I got my size 14 (rare size) from eastbay shockingly after ndc failed me with some odd zipcode message

Hopefully they fit well enough! I'm not sure about other people but I always feel like 1s run a little bit small on me personally so you should be good to go, especially since 13s are feeling a little tight. Congrats on snagging a pair! I wish I could have picked up that size 8. I'm not sure why they allow online international orders but not international phone orders? I'm sure there's a legitimate reason but I'm still feeling salty, haha. Oh well, hopefully I can find a pair for not too much over retail. 

Thnx man and keep hunting! Your assessment seems accurate to cause they fit like a glove [emoji]128077[/emoji]

Don't be shocked once the dust settle in a few years and pairs dry up that these don't hit levi or og black gold 1 status in resell prices. I got my size 14 (rare size) from eastbay shockingly after ndc failed me with some odd zipcode message

Highly doubtful . Nowhere near the statuses of those two. The Levi's being part of an expensive pack and the black golds being illusively limited to jordans friends and family's .

Once again...don't be shocked if a $120 shoe will go for $500+. It only takes 1-2 celebrities to rock in a couple of years when all is forgotten. Trying to hunt down a pair will be hard. Add to the fact that I believe the royals and bred 1's are still mid 300-$400 range is because the fakes are out there so heavy

Seriously... Stop treating these like the stock market :lol:

***** disgusting

Buy the shoes if you like them

Wear them and don't let them collect dust in the closet

Exactly! I wear all my kicks at least once. Too many to put in the rotation, but since it is summer time and I can go to work in casual clothes, I rock a different pair almost every day

Back
Top Bottom