Air Jordan 1 OG HIGH “Lucky Green”- April 15th 2023

No way you should be holding onto these for a year just to net back like maybe what you paid. I can see a lot of returns happening and even maybe people being able to scoop on discount down the road. I'm going to offer for retail + tax in my FB group for a couple spares I have and if no one bites, I'm sending it back to Nike. I just needed one personal and somehow my wife and family all hit.

Do you guys think these will be sought after down the road? I doubled up just in case but not sure if I should hold or just keep 1 and fund a different pair.

Also I agree, the qc on these seem to be all over the place. My biggest complaint is the toe box is different on every shoe and there are minor scuffs on the black leather which you can’t remove.
I think these look real good and love wearing em, but wow the toe box on my left shoe is a wrinkled mess after 1 wear, while the toe box on the right looks brand new. 🤷‍♂️

I checked out both my pairs. Good qc. I wish basic good type of color blocking 1s would be this simple to get. Wish the original cws were easy too.

I’m hoping I can take this extra pair of playoff 13s I bought earlier this year and trade Em in at one of these resale spots for the lucky greens. I know it’s a bit of a trade down but I ain’t getting close to retail anywhere for the 13s so might as well just get something I actually wanna wear.

Finally received my pair from GBNY. I think the leather quality on the pair I had received(and returned) from SNKRS was better, but these will work.
Went with some white laces. The green was too much, the black laces are too much black also. I think the white sets them off better.

Lucky.jpg

Finally received my pair from GBNY. I think the leather quality on the pair I had received(and returned) from SNKRS was better, but these will work.
Went with some white laces. The green was too much, the black laces are too much black also. I think the white sets them off better.

Lucky.jpg
Not bad either the white. I’m still going with black, but I could see swapping white after a few wears.

Almost FSR

Not bad either the white. I’m still going with black, but I could see swapping white after a few wears.
Looks pretty good! I have green in them now but yeah, it's alot of green. Clashes a bit with some of my celtics gear

How….? That’s a steal!

Does that code not work anymore? Tried it on a xi ie and it says invalid. Either way, congrats!
It was a 6 hour sale, I didn’t see these on the site this week or even last week, he got a good break 👍🏻

Back
Top Bottom