Air Jordan 1 OG High “Pollen” - FALL 2021

this lil green guy been walking for a hour.
1491560719-491356-1491561137-noticia-normal-removebg-preview-2.png

FTL went from walking dude, to event had ended, and now again listing a FSR, as they typically do. Playing ATC until 8 get blocked for being too fast for a human being :rofl:

It’s not bots. It’s mostly people that have fast net and timed it properly. I get hit every sneaker pass now. Once you know how it works. You’ll get it

Maybe, but I was on right away and it was booked in literally 5 seconds. Where are you that you are able to hit? I was looking on twitter screen shots and didn't see a single W from SoCal.

It’s not bots. It’s mostly people that have fast net and timed it properly. I get hit every sneaker pass now. Once you know how it works. You’ll get it
I have fiber to my house, fast internet is a nonsense argument. Had 2 browser windows open, each with all sites open ready to go. 5 seconds before the ShoePalace timer was supposed to go to zero, the stock changed to sold out already. Hibbett went next, and as I was doing SNKRS on mobile, all other sites were queueing or done.

Maybe, but I was on right away and it was booked in literally 5 seconds. Where are you that you are able to hit? I was looking on twitter screen shots and didn't see a single W from SoCal.
SoCal wasn’t part of west pass They redid SoCal with a separate wave after the west. Limited pairs at each location so u have to click on reserve right away as it go live. If there’s auto size then you’ll get it if it’s fast otherwise click any available size without thinking
I have fiber to my house, fast internet is a nonsense argument. Had 2 browser windows open, each with all sites open ready to go. 5 seconds before the ShoePalace timer was supposed to go to zero, the stock changed to sold out already. Hibbett went next, and as I was doing SNKRS on mobile, all other sites were queueing or done.
I’m talking about snkrs pass. Regarding footsite. Botters wins.

n if you’re tracking multiple sites. You’ll never win unless u have automation up. There’s no way u can manually all those site when it goes live at the same time. You only have 2 hands n 1 mouse/finger key and human reaction is slow. Best stick to 1 site for the drop. If u fail go to snkrs for the draw as last resort before timer expires

Some people will really just complain no matter what
No complaints, I’ve just been hyped about other sneakers a lot more than these. They‘re nice, I just entered these on kind of a “might as well” when the alert went off and hit. It is what it is. They look decent *shrugs* I’m just not piss my pants excited about them. But whatever.

SoCal wasn’t part of west pass They redid SoCal with a separate wave after the west. Limited pairs at each location so u have to click on reserve right away as it go live. If there’s auto size then you’ll get it if it’s fast otherwise click any available size without thinking

I’m talking about snkrs pass. Regarding footsite. Botters wins.

n if you’re tracking multiple sites. You’ll never win unless u have automation up. There’s no way u can manually all those site when it goes live at the same time. You only have 2 hands n 1 mouse/finger key and human reaction is slow. Best stick to 1 site for the drop. If u fail go to snkrs for the draw as last resort before timer expires

Sure, but when you have 2 browsers up, large screen, you can hit them pretty quick, and some of them went sold out right as their timers expired. Or before, for Shoe Palace.
Foorsites not even trying to hide their practices.

Sure, but when you have 2 browsers up, large screen, you can hit them pretty quick, and some of them went sold out right as their timers expired. Or before, for Shoe Palace.
Foorsites not even trying to hide their practices.
I mean if u think u can compete with ten thousands of other people + bots on other site while tracking multiple pages at once then props to you. You must have reaction timing faster than Korean moba players. But these thing instantly sell out. So I dunno. If you like your method then stick to it. But I know for snkrpass. There no room for any slow reaction. Like 20 pairs per store with 500+ people going for them at each store. No room for errors or delays.

All this talk about SNKR PASS. I actually hit on these in Chicago and I don’t have thumbs (jk and no disrespect to those who do not have thumbs) but my reaction time is super slow. These were plentiful here. They were asking everyone that bought men’s sizes if they wanted GS or PS. I think these will restock many times.

All this talk about SNKR PASS. I actually hit on these in Chicago and I don’t have thumbs (jk and no disrespect to those who do not have thumbs) but my reaction time is super slow. These were plentiful here. They were asking everyone that bought men’s sizes if they wanted GS or PS. I think these will restock many times.
Hmm chicago blessed location.

Wish I didn't live 5 hours away... But also glad I don't still live in the city. Anyway considering the lack of stock in adult sizes I think there will be some late shipments and reraffles.

Back
Top Bottom