Air Jordan 1 OG High “Pollen” - FALL 2021

Wish I didn't live 5 hours away... But also glad I don't still live in the city. Anyway considering the lack of stock in adult sizes I think there will be some late shipments and reraffles.
Definitely will be restocks. I have never seen FINISHLINE sell out in 10 min. And they didn’t have instore raffles. These will be available in the next few weeks/months.

A575C111-DBDB-4873-A666-B439781B82A8.jpeg

11F1A842-43B1-41CB-8F77-62D5A295FC7F.gif

Definitely will be restocks. I have never seen FINISHLINE sell out in 10 min. And they didn’t have instore raffles. These will be available in the next few weeks/months.

Since my footlocker registration was canceled without detail, and since the FLX person told me that my store didn't have stock, just called the store. Many stores diddl not get inventory, and are not expecting it until the end of this week, so new raffles will come up. Keep checking the release calendar.

Idk if i should bite right now on stockx for $260. Do you think they will go lower than that in a few weeks?
You can snag on eBay for 240, saving you the fees, and just add tax. But today is typical anger and panic buying, so I'm holding off for restocks, or resell prices in the 220-230 area. Worst case, I can snag an ebay pair if it falls through.

SoCal wasn’t part of west pass They redid SoCal with a separate wave after the west. Limited pairs at each location so u have to click on reserve right away as it go live. If there’s auto size then you’ll get it if it’s fast otherwise click any available size without thinking

Yeah I was on the separate SoCal release. I was waiting and clicked right as it changed to :45. It took maybe 5 seconds to load and when it did it said fully booked. That's why I was asking where you were, and by the post below it looks like Chicago. I feel like LA and NY are on different levels to other metros when it comes to competition for this kind of stuff. I have never hit on SNKR Pass here, I have never even hit at a local raffle through either in store or copdate raffle. It's hard to remember if I have ever even hit on footstores, if I did it was maybe a couple of times. People used to talk about the footapps making things easy and grabbing multiples, that was never the case here. Even the huge GRs that are rumored to have hundreds of thousands of pairs like FR4s, I didn't even get waitlisted with full head starts.

Maybe that's just me, and other SoCalers can chime in with different stories about how their releases go.

It’s official, I’m now in the OG High game. Special Thanks to Nike. Pollen Acquired! I’m shocked I didn’t get the L.

Told y’all I wear my clothes cheap & my shoes expensive. Snatched this Tee from Five Below for $5🔥. Oh! That Jordan Pro Ingot Hat is one of the BEST Hats out there & best I’ve ever owned, I’m about to double on it. Can’t believe Nike priced it at $35… it’s a $50 Hat imo. :pimp:

Pollen Ready my dudes. Wax on, Wax off.

BF80D245-E862-4D5B-906E-99C26FEF8734.png
B909D785-9001-4FD2-AA6A-EBB352607C54.jpeg
F52B8FDF-35B9-45D5-9055-B40277C57FA2.jpeg

Last edited:
Yeah I was on the separate SoCal release. I was waiting and clicked right as it changed to :45. It took maybe 5 seconds to load and when it did it said fully booked. That's why I was asking where you were, and by the post below it looks like Chicago. I feel like LA and NY are on different levels to other metros when it comes to competition for this kind of stuff. I have never hit on SNKR Pass here, I have never even hit at a local raffle through either in store or copdate raffle. It's hard to remember if I have ever even hit on footstores, if I did it was maybe a couple of times. People used to talk about the footapps making things easy and grabbing multiples, that was never the case here. Even the huge GRs that are rumored to have hundreds of thousands of pairs like FR4s, I didn't even get waitlisted with full head starts.

Maybe that's just me, and other SoCalers can chime in with different stories about how their releases go.
You’re doing it wrong tbh. I’m not gonna spill my secret. But if you waited for it to load after 5 sec. it’s already cooked. SoCal has more people too. Should take less than a sec to load with goood internet. WiFi is best. Don’t rely on lte to cop snkrs pass

Just tripled on the ingot SnapBack hat. It’s such a nice hat that I got another black & 2 white ones, double double. If I don’t like the white ones I’ll return them, worth doing it all together because they would have paid to ship me that black one anyway 🧠. 1 ship price, everybody wins. Wish they stocked these at Dolphin Mall. 😐 Dying to see my Pollens! 😵‍💫

Don’t sleep on the Hat Gents - FNL
JD

Very Special Hats. Don’t really buy hats, but these are Made for Mafia purposes :lol:. Will most likely keep at least 1 of the white ones if it doesn’t really impress like the blk joints.

Last edited:
Footaction was teasing a 10.5 and 14, but can't cart anything. Now it's about a FSR, but nothing carts. Keep getting, something went wrong, this is on us. Just odd, as it was completely gone before, and the rest of the FTL family is not showing as available.

According to the SniperKicks guy on YT there are supposedly a ton of these yet to release as many stores (FNL, FTL, etc) did not get their shipments in.

Back
Top Bottom