Air Jordan 1 OG High “Pollen” - FALL 2021

EA58CB68-685F-482E-B4B7-DA1693999A87.jpeg

Yellow and black make it easy to hide glue stains. Both of my pairs look flawless. They smell bad tho. Looks like Nike contracted some
Rep
Factory to keep up with demand

Pollens are my first pair of High OG’s. I definitely see what you guys say.. mids aren’t exactly the same. Nowhere near as Premium. Even tho I still got love for Mids.

I’m now a huge fan of High OG’s, I use to think they’re too high & couldn’t fathom the $170 when mids look close to the same… but now I get it at $170, it is a Premium shoe! These make me regret passing on High OG Shadow 2.0’s. People are trashing the Patinas that they ugly, but I wanted Patinas badly & got the L from SNKRS. Patinas would be copped instantly if i found them for retail right now!

Dying for those Patent Leather Bred 1’s High OG. Count me in Nike. Your newest High OG AJ 1 Fan! I need them!

Just completed my hat collection.. done! My shoe collection is almost complete, trying to wrap it up & just get High OG, Mid & Low Air Jordan 1’s after that. It’s truly a timeless Shoe I once never liked & have now fallen in love with - The AJ1 :pimp:

Back
Top Bottom