Air Jordan 1 OG High -" Dark Mocha" October 31st 2020

I posted this in the OG thread, but when I look in the FLX app, I see that the Mochas are gonna be FCFS. That is gonna be INSANE (and that is an understatement)! If this is not a fluke and it will actually be FCFS (in my area anyway), folks are gonna be at the mall crazy early that morning. I really hope that I can win a raffle so I do not have to be at the mall at 5AM ! LOL

1603459962189.png

Last edited:
They're not gonna be FCFS....no chance. FL family is stupid but not that stupid in middle of a pandemic

No chance I go if it is either....I ain't lining up around strangers like that right now

^^ meet me at towneast i got the keys to the side door

I WISH IT WAS FCFS!!!

i trip out whenever people guess a random production number and claim they have an inside source lol

:nerd::nerd::nerd:

I don't even bother with production numbers either. Everyone should know 90-95% people posting this ish are full of it. They just want clicks

not even that. Doesn't matter if its 50k production or 100k production, its still gonna sellout asap and hard to get a pair at retail. Upped production numbers just means more pairs for the bulk buyers . Like iwilwin iwilwin always cleaning out stock at store :lol:

not even that. Doesn't matter if its 50k production or 100k production, its still gonna sellout asap and hard to get a pair at retail. Upped production numbers just means more pairs for the bulk buyers . Like iwilwin iwilwin always cleaning out stock at store :lol:
papi send halp for me please

They're not gonna be FCFS....no chance. FL family is stupid but not that stupid in middle of a pandemic

No chance I go if it is either....I ain't lining up around strangers like that right now
Yeah, I hope that next week this is updated in the app and the store listings are shown under Available for Reservations. FTL cannot think this would be the way to go, ESPECIALLY with these!

Okay, FLX updated the info in the app. I mean, it would not make sense to not have these as reservations.

20201023_144214.jpg

Just created 2 additional accounts for FNL. Let's see if it pays off, but I highly doubt it. Haven't won a FNL raffle since Gamma 11's (2013) 😂

This is my first time doing a FNL raffle.....it sucks putting all of your tickets in one location. I wish it was like FLX and you could choose up to 3 locations.

Tempted to put extra tickets on FNL
But I know I’ll still strikeout
So FNL can suck it!

Question: Has anyone hit on FLX by using the same account on FTL, Footaction and Champs? I wanted to go all in and use my points for those 3 stores, but wasn't sure if that eliminates my entries.

Damn I'm lost lol. You can put extra tickets for finish line entries similar to using points for footlocker?? I don't see anything on mine

Nvm I see it in my rewards area

Back
Top Bottom