Air Jordan 1 OG High -" Dark Mocha" October 31st 2020

Thanks for the suggestion.
I'll do the same for upcoming Yeezy's to help build some points & yes, its definitely a good use for the points, I was just curious on how to get a lot since I cant even win one shoe, but now i know.

PO
I literally have never even attempted to buy a Yeezy in the entire history of yeezys. I’d have no idea if I try to buy any upcoming yeezys if they’d flip or brick

Your online purchases from FNL and JD Sports will add too, so if you can scoop online (and some of the more recent GR's it seemed you could), go for it.

You don't have to pick up pairs either, so no harm no foul. See if you can win anything and then just wait and see what happens with the resale value if it's not something you want. It sucks to do this just for the points, but it's the world we live in right now just to get a chance to buy these stupid things. I have posted pairs for retail on CL after I picked em up...don't care about making money on it. You can confirm and leave them there if you want. FNL terms explicitly state you can. I've left them before too, doesn't hurt your account or future chances.

Not this time around, unfortunately. I had been on a nice little Jordan 1 win streak with FNL at SC. Oh well, hopefully, one of the other raffles I entered comes through as I am trying to avoid the mess that is SNKRS. It's retail or bust for me.
Well I’ll be damned. I finally know someone now that has won on at FNL locally lol.
Yes, I hope other raffles come through for me so I can try to secure a pair for my daughter via Snkrs.

That’s weird when I went to confirm it said I had 23 hours to confirm pickup

when I finally got into the app, I clicked check ticket and it said "Winner" then the app froze up so I had to close it and go back in and it said "sorry. All tickets claimed." But then I clicked the email I got to check my raffle and it still gave me the option to confirm so I did. Glad I was able to bc I know SNKRS is gonna be a **** show and I'm not sitting in 2 hour queues on Saturday morning on foot sites.

Although I've never won anything with FLX and it will probably remain that way I entered anyway at FTL and FA and it allowed me to select multiple stores so I selected SC and Tacoma since I am in the Des Moines area, also selected Champs at SC. GL.

Well I’ll be damned. I finally know someone now that has won on at FNL locally lol.
Yes, I hope other raffles come through for me so I can try to secure a pair for my daughter via Snkrs.

I’m gonna open up a new FNL account and just keep it as a winner circles rewards account
Status program and rewards is whack!
I should of never upgraded

L

Mofos ain't even notify me with an app noti or email :smh: . I just went in & checked myself since the thread was moving.

For some reason Champs is saying the Mochas are not available in store. Earlier today it was available at a nearby store but the reservation hadn’t opened up yet. Anyone experiencing the same?

For some reason Champs is saying the Mochas are not available in store. Earlier today it was available at a nearby store but the reservation hadn’t opened up yet. Anyone experiencing the same?
I see that also. At first, it was only showing 1 location in Delaware to choose from (mind you, I am in DC). SMDH
Screenshot_20201026-164254_Champs Sports.jpg

I be lucky to have a FNL near me that has the reservation. I don't live in the boonies either. I don't understand why they don't get anything within the San Jose, Bay Area area
Salinas got them this time around. Still a drive from the bay though.

Back
Top Bottom