Air Jordan 1 OG High -" Dark Mocha" October 31st 2020

lovehateself lovehateself Okay, quick question for you: Do you have the Biohacks? If so, are the brown on the Mochas lighter, darker or almost the same shade?

From your picture, they look lighter than I expected them to be, but it might be because a flash was used for the picture. If the brown on the Mochas are indeed lighter than the brown on the Biohacks, I might have to pull back my energy on trying to cop and not go through the torture of getting a L. LOL It is just what I am planning for these will not work if the brown is not "rich".
Shade is def lighter on mochas
Pics w/flash and no flash for comparison

Attachments

• E360F5A5-87C5-4710-A24E-B3A2CB4FD89D.jpeg
    E360F5A5-87C5-4710-A24E-B3A2CB4FD89D.jpeg
    369.3 KB · Views: 195
  • 290051B6-1216-4D27-9BAF-EBD3A408AFCF.jpeg
    290051B6-1216-4D27-9BAF-EBD3A408AFCF.jpeg
    343.4 KB · Views: 262
Shade is def lighter on mochas
Pics w/flash and no flash for comparison
Thank you SOOOO much for the photos! In the picture without the flash, the brown on the Mochas look lighter, but the shade that I expected. The flash washes out the color and that was throwing me off.

gonna go ahead and cop my personal from one of those places, I wear a sz 14 there will be like 4 in the state if that. I'm salty about FNL but nothing I can really do with my 80,000 points and I dont want to buy gift cards because their merch is trash.

If it’s a size 10 or 8, let me see how bad the scuff is 😀

size 11, scuff ain’t bad, just not sure they would pass a Stock X inspection. Especially because there’s a cut in the box too. My son in his exuberance to get a look cut through the delivery box and shoe box to open them up. I told him if he did that to a pair of Union 4s I would have killed him.

So now Champs not selling in stores. WOW

Attachments

• A84DCF01-29E1-4A10-8495-1D395A53EFCD.png
    A84DCF01-29E1-4A10-8495-1D395A53EFCD.png
    329.6 KB · Views: 567
size 11, scuff ain’t bad, just not sure they would pass a Stock X inspection. Especially because there’s a cut in the box too. My son in his exuberance to get a look cut through the delivery box and shoe box to open them up. I told him if he did that to a pair of Union 4s I would have killed him.
Interested. 😁

either stock is gonna be online or these more limited than we thought. Demand is really high too. Footlocker implemented datadome to try and stop bots and its new so I am kinda scared

either stock is gonna be online or these more limited than we thought. Demand is really high too. Footlocker implemented datadome to try and stop bots and its new so I am kinda scared

You running bots? I'm 100% cool with datadome being used, even if it isn't successful. It's progress

Also Champs confirmed online only now

Last edited:
Saturday, I plan on having both ipads ready to go and the laptop.... Plus the celly.... I hope DSG come through with their "preorder".. like they did with the royal 14s...

Back
Top Bottom