Air Jordan 1 OG High -" Dark Mocha" October 31st 2020

JD sports and Shoepalace doing in store raffles. Gonna hit up a few stores after work today and tomorrow. Dam feels like the good old days with in-store raffles.

thegamemodo9 thegamemodo9 i asked for the stock numbers but they havent sent them to me yet and i dont want to ask them again, i have cedar hills ftl stock numbers but its a sad list

redbird
parks
towneast

everybody goes for towneast and parks ftl i would switch towneast for one of the smaller stores but even then its going to be an L

thegamemodo9 thegamemodo9 i asked for the stock numbers but they havent sent them to me yet and i dont want to ask them again, i have cedar hills ftl stock numbers but its a sad list

redbird
parks
towneast

everybody goes for towneast and parks ftl i would switch towneast for one of the smaller stores but even then its going to be an L

That's what I was thinking right now....there's a lot of FTLs to pick so I was thinking Redbird and then two small stores and see what happens. I've had decent luck with FTA Town East...probably pick that and a couple randoms too. If it works it works, if it doesn't then whatever 🤷🏾‍♂️

Thanks man...much appreciated 👊🏾

I hit @ FNL... perk to being back in the sticks.

Honestly do know when or if I will wear these... RotYs still sitting on ice and I like those more, but most of my shoes are boxes up in storage right now so they might just get worn out of convenience.

Bang

Attachments

• 49F41FBF-7233-43FD-8DF9-863E67642A8D.jpeg
    49F41FBF-7233-43FD-8DF9-863E67642A8D.jpeg
    336.5 KB · Views: 264
The one finish line just gave me a dang.
I’m putting in some work for these tomorrow. Hitting up 10 Shoe palaces around me, although I know 3 of them are crooked and work with a local boutique/hype store

Mine came in today as well. I was not planning on keeping them. However, after an unpacking mishap by a family member led to a scuff, I will keep them. They're def a nice pair, I like them better in person than in pics. Though maybe I'm just saying that because I can't get rid of them.

Mine came in today as well. I was not planning on keeping them. However, after an unpacking mishap by a family member led to a scuff, I will keep them. They're def a nice pair, I like them better in person than in pics. Though maybe I'm just saying that because I can't get rid of them.
If it’s a size 10 or 8, let me see how bad the scuff is 😀

lovehateself lovehateself Okay, quick question for you: Do you have the Biohacks? If so, are the brown on the Mochas lighter, darker or almost the same shade?

From your picture, they look lighter than I expected them to be, but it might be because a flash was used for the picture. If the brown on the Mochas are indeed lighter than the brown on the Biohacks, I might have to pull back my energy on trying to cop and not go through the torture of getting a L. LOL It is just what I am planning for these will not work if the brown is not "rich".

The one finish line just gave me a dang.
I’m putting in some work for these tomorrow. Hitting up 10 Shoe palaces around me, although I know 3 of them are crooked and work with a local boutique/hype store

Good luck friend -- isn't a Shoe Palace within 4 states of me...
:stoneface:
:rofl:

I feel a little bad seeing some of you guys trying hard for these. I won a pair and don’t care for them and using them to trade. I really want the midnight navy next month. I had those senior year of high school so they are a must for nostalgic purposes and I notice that they are going for lower on stock X than these mochas.

1603758222904.gif

most shoepalace stores out here in DFW still havent got shipment in, THE BS HAS BEGUN

I don't **** with SP...and they're too far out from me to make drives all around for raffles on work days. I'm good on them....especially when they don't have their pairs anyway

i have a feeling these will end up like bred toes in terms of aftermarket pricing. super sought after colorway that a lot of people will wear. lowest price will likely be after footlocker app goes out.

Back
Top Bottom