Air Jordan 1 OG High -" Dark Mocha" October 31st 2020

what if next time u put in a zip of a store in the bay that will prob get them and you dont mind driving to?
I don't remember if they show stores within a certain miles of the zip code. Maybe someone in the area can verify further out got the raffle. I wouldn't mind driving 30 miles out but pretty sure they didn't get them either.

DANG.
Didn't expect to win though. I never hit on FNL.

What I don't understand though is how y'all do 20 + tickets? Have y'all hit on FNL a lot? :nerd:

Because the last time I have hit was AJ11 Black/Red & Pine Green 2018 before that, so I can't accumulate anything. :lol:

PO

Last edited:
So we were supposed to find out at 10 am PST for FNL right? I think notifications are sent to check if you win or not? I didn’t get one and app has me in queue.

DANG.
Didn't expect to win though. I never hit on FNL.

What I don't understand though is how y'all do 20 + tickets? Have y'all hit on FNL a lot? :nerd:

Because the last time I have hit was AJ11 Black/Red & Pine Green 2018 before that, so I can't accumulate anything. :lol:

PO

Yah...and when you get over $500 it goes up to 1.5 points per dollar, so it does add up. Only 250 for an extra ticket, and really there's nothing else to spend it on. I had 12k and wasted 5k points for this, so I lost out but I'm sure I'll get it back on something else eventually (I randomly win 350's on 1 entry....and I never want or own any 350s....I basically sell them right off for retail). My brother will net back from his purchase, so he really only spent 2k points to secure em. It's a good trade off.

So we were supposed to find out at 10 am PST for FNL right? I think notifications are sent to check if you win or not? I didn’t get one and app has me in queue.

Finally got in. All Dangs for my wife’s, daughters’ and my account here in the Seattle area. I think I had 6 or 7 tickets on my account (I maxed out whatever I could). I have never won a FNL raffle. Oh well I guess.

Did you select Southcenter?

Finally got in. All Dangs for my wife’s, daughters’ and my account here in the Seattle area. I think I had 6 or 7 tickets on my account (I maxed out whatever I could). I have never won a FNL raffle. Oh well I guess.

I had 11 tickets and still got a Dang. Oh well i won’t shop at Finishline anymore so the points aren’t a big loss to me

They really have me in the wait que to catch a L...oh okay FNL I see >D

Welp, I managed to pick up 7 dangs...terrible!!

Yah...and when you get over $500 it goes up to 1.5 points per dollar, so it does add up. Only 250 for an extra ticket, and really there's nothing else to spend it on. I had 12k and wasted 5k points for this, so I lost out but I'm sure I'll get it back on something else eventually (I randomly win 350's on 1 entry....and I never want or own any 350s....I basically sell them right off for retail). My brother will net back from his purchase, so he really only spent 2k points to secure em. It's a good trade off.

Thanks for the suggestion.
I'll do the same for upcoming Yeezy's to help build some points & yes, its definitely a good use for the points, I was just curious on how to get a lot since I cant even win one shoe, but now i know.

PO

8CCF2D96-5557-4AF2-AF69-3A1098D5BE3B.jpeg

Finish Line got me again smh lol

Thanks for the suggestion.
I'll do the same for upcoming Yeezy's to help build some points & yes, its definitely a good use for the points, I was just curious on how to get a lot since I cant even win one shoe, but now i know.

PO
I literally have never even attempted to buy a Yeezy in the entire history of yeezys. I’d have no idea if I try to buy any upcoming yeezys if they’d flip or brick

Not this time around, unfortunately. I had been on a nice little Jordan 1 win streak with FNL at SC. Oh well, hopefully, one of the other raffles I entered comes through as I am trying to avoid the mess that is SNKRS. It's retail or bust for me.

I did indeed. Any luck for you? All my entries were for size 10.

Edit: NVM I was able to find a way to confirm the reservation.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom