Air Jordan 1 OG High -" Dark Mocha" October 31st 2020

Have my flame suit on and ready for any heat but if there was no travis scott 1s to compare these to they would just be ok in the eyes of many, they really are not that hot in the world of 1s, goodnight.

Personally, I have to disagree. I couldn't care less about hyped up sneakers. I recently just started using Snkrs because it has come to that with Kobe's. I'm into 90s shoes that typically hypebeasts don't care about (At least it was that way. Barkley's are selling out now, which is mind boggling to me). That's how removed I am from the sneaker game.

I wanted these badly because of clean they are. Got the L, but I can't complain since on Mamba day I got lucky. These 1's literally can go with almost any outfit. Can beat them up too. I personally don't like the Travis Scott 1's at all.

Wife hit on a pair in my size. The W’s have been plentiful lately on SNKRS...really hoping that keeps up for the rest of the year. I had a dry patch for a while over the summer.

Time just went back an hour.. I wish that would've happened at 11am.. only way to get them for retail is to Marty McFly these.

I was wondering since someone mentioned that SP shipments are delayed, did they start contacting the winners and just have them pick it up when they receive the shoes?

Or are they going to start contacting the winners when they receive em?

Or no winners and just backdoor em? 😂

I’d like two pairs. Getting at least 1 pair is almost a NEED. So I put in some heavy duty work: hit up 19 Shoe Palaces throughout the last few days! :emoji_dizzy_face:

Between these and the Off-White 5s (completely struck out), I’m burnt out. Might take a break. Like, a two week break. :lol:
Wow! That's wild. You deserve multiple pairs. Where do you live?

I just checked headstarts, they refunded me just now.
Make sure yall check your headstarts! WTF.
Seems like they are trying to catch people off guard so we can all be at 1/4. :smh:

When would be the appropriate time to add back as I don't want them to remove again. Anyone know? @thegamemodo9

PO
Lol what?

I was wondering since someone mentioned that SP shipments are delayed, did they start contacting the winners and just have them pick it up when they receive the shoes?

Or are they going to start contacting the winners when they receive em?

Or no winners and just backdoor em? 😂
They can't contact winners without knowing the inventory, have to wait till the shipment comes first.

Yes, some backdooring is definitely happening tho

Back
Top Bottom