Air Jordan 1 OG High -" Dark Mocha" October 31st 2020

Damn glad I pulled the trigger at 340 for a size 11 cus prices creeping up to 360 + tax + fee + shipping in my size

What's the definition of DS?
Deadstock. Unworn, not tried on, kept factory laced, no swapping for photo shoots.
Not tried on... 😂😂😂
Many years ago I bought 2 pairs of 99 4s from an eBay seller who listed them as “DS”. When I got them they were both worn. Not trashed but definitely not just tried on.
Dude had the nerve to tell me that DS means “they don’t make them anymore” 😡.

SNKRS pair came in yesterday
PXL_20201107_215359540.jpg

Many years ago I bought 2 pairs of 99 4s from an eBay seller who listed them as “DS”. When I got them they were both worn. Not trashed but definitely not just tried on.
Dude had the nerve to tell me that DS means “they don’t make them anymore” 😡.
Many years ago i remember there was a debate on NT about the meaning of dead stock. Obviously everyone uses it to mean one thing - brand new. But there were folks who said the actual meaning was the brand no longer makes them. My thought always has been who really cares what a word once meant if everyone knows it as a different meaning.

this is something I found from google but I’m cringing at their url
D5006125-614A-4F31-8274-0838CF3ACE0F.jpeg

Just a thought. What's your theory?

Idiocy on the part of those making the decisions. At least that had some merit considering we're talking about FTL

But seriously...these stores are for the most part the easiest way most consumers can access these shoes and they've been hit exceptionally hard with bots. They have done and said absolutely nothing to try and combat it, and also invested in reselling platforms. Of course it's unsubstantiated, but the way this all has played out is too coincidental. We do know an increase of backdooring is happening...employees are getting paid on the side...their own app program is largely useless for the majority of customers. It's upsetting and a lot of it is admittedly us complaining cause we're butthurt, but there's a lot of smoke at this particular fire and FTL isn't sending anyone to put it out

Back
Top Bottom