Air Jordan 1 OG High -" Dark Mocha" October 31st 2020

That totally sucks! There are a couple of sites that I saw that sell sail Jordan 1 laces, but they both charge for shipping so I chose the better deal of the two.

These too

How is Nike going to give me early access to Kyrie mystery box and I’ve never bought a pair of Kyrie shoes from them, but never give me early access to Jordan’s and that’s all I buy from them. Smh F Nike! Didn’t get early access on these or the JP ones or any Jordan. But get it on some Kyrie.

How is Nike going to give me early access to Kyrie mystery box and I’ve never bought a pair of Kyrie shoes from them, but never give me early access to Jordan’s and that’s all I buy from them. Smh F Nike! Didn’t get early access on these or the JP ones or any Jordan. But get it on some Kyrie.
They trying to make you diversify your portfolio.

:rofl:
Same here, and I'm sure for tons of others, too. Got that access this morning to the Craprie mystery box and just laughed and rolled my eyes. Thanks for less than nothing on that one, SNKRS LOL

:rofl:
Same here, and I'm sure for tons of others, too. Got that access this morning to the Craprie mystery box and just laughed and rolled my eyes. Thanks for less than nothing on that one, SNKRS LOL
This is I was told by a rep that early access is determined by what you buy. Well I purchase nothing but Jordan’s, so how do I get access to Kyrie and not ever a Jordan is what’s baffling.

099236EC-37C3-42F0-B7E8-9100EAB47E2D.jpeg

Had a Status reward for today, picked a pair up on the JD app

This is I was told by a rep that early access is determined by what you buy. Well I purchase nothing but Jordan’s, so how do I get access to Kyrie and not ever a Jordan is what’s baffling.
That's a bunch of BS and from my experience an outright lie. I never get access to anything similar to what I buy, just like you.

yall lucky

y'all know I aint get access to toddler kicks let alone anything else

Back
Top Bottom