Air Jordan 1 OG NRG High "homage to home" - April 19, 2018

What should JB do with this sneaker?

• Release them to the public?

Votes: 89 49.2%
  • Keep them a sample?

Votes: 92 50.8%

• Total voters
If you’re only using distance as a factor then yes you’re correct. But you have to take into consideration bandwidth and latency. If a guy with a 10mb WiFi who lives right next to the server room, and a guy who has a gig connection but lives 100 miles away both run a Speedtest to the same server, who is going to win?
The fact that you made that comparison tells me you know exactly what I mean. I’m not going to sit here and explain through every scenario you come up with but the general idea is 4G and close to server is better shot than folks further away or folks from other states trying to get in. Yeah there is a way for that too which I’m sure you k ow about.

When resellers miss they always make sure to let people know that the price is dropping on stock x
383274483726680064.png

Price on Stockx is dropping

I get waitlisted every time man, is there something I am doing wrong? I have a 10 min head start and this is the third release bred toe, blue moon and these that I get waitlisted smh

So where do you guys live because I see a lot of L’s?

I live in South Florida and I swear I hit on just about every Jordan/Yeezy release. I only use my footlocker app too. I don’t shop much at champs and never at footaction. Oh yeah, I’m a size 13 too...

D05EAF5C-6667-4844-887F-18925C436991.jpeg

Good luck to all those buying from stockx today in the event these go back up tomorrow and some sellers don’t ship.

waitlisted ftl and fta
champs W..and i only chose 2 stores

max head start all

yeahhhh about that 25k number lol. a lot more Ws than i expected, congrats to those who got em

So between me and my wife we got 2 pair
1/2 for FTL one 10m hs(w) and 7m hs
0/2 for FTA one 10m and 7m hs
0/2 for Champs one 10m and 7m hs
1/2 on Snkrs Pass and it’s crazy cause I did em at the same time

Back
Top Bottom