Air Jordan 1 OG NRG High "homage to home" - April 19, 2018

What should JB do with this sneaker?

• Release them to the public?

Votes: 89 49.2%
  • Keep them a sample?

Votes: 92 50.8%

• Total voters
So where do you guys live because I see a lot of L’s?

I live in South Florida and I swear I hit on just about every Jordan/Yeezy release. I only use my footlocker app too. I don’t shop much at champs and never at footaction. Oh yeah, I’m a size 13 too...
I live in the Tampa area and lately I haven't hit much but I got lucky and hit 3 bred toes but besides that pretty unlucky and I got 9 VIPs.. I enter for South FL locations for yeezys and hit a lot more but there's also tons more stock then here

1/6 So Far With 2 Of Those Being Waitlists. 4 Of Those Accounts Have 10 Min Headstarts

Hopefully Get Promoted Off One Of The WL's :nerd:

So where do you guys live because I see a lot of L’s?

I live in South Florida and I swear I hit on just about every Jordan/Yeezy release. I only use my footlocker app too. I don’t shop much at champs and never at footaction. Oh yeah, I’m a size 13 too...

D05EAF5C-6667-4844-887F-18925C436991.jpeg
Just stopped by to say that these gotta be the most uninspired # 1's of all time

Waitlisted on FA (have no idea which of the 3 stores but all are 2 hrs away). Straight Ls on FTL and Champs

9, 9, and 6 min head starts respectively

Got`em

Don't think I've even been so "meh" about a W before :ohwell:

Only one store here got them, so I guess I should feel lucky.

I live in the Tampa area and lately I haven't hit much but I got lucky and hit 3 bred toes but besides that pretty unlucky and I got 9 VIPs.. I enter for South FL locations for yeezys and hit a lot more but there's also tons more stock then here

Damn that’s crazy! But you’re right, down here just about every Miami/Dade County Footlocker, Champs, Finishline, and Footaction gets an insane amount of Jays and Yeezy’s. Stores must get about 5-7 pairs per size down here. And that’s not including Shoe Gallery, Kith, NikeTown, Simon’s, Soles Inc., UNKWN, and Sole Fly that gets Jays and Yeezy’s too...

1/3 on FTL
0/2 on Champs

If they drop below 200 on stockx I'm grabbing more to sit on
If you looking to buy on there I would do it soon remember when everyone thought bred toes would be an easy cop they were down to like 220 on stockx then next day after everyone took Ls they were up to 300+

1/3 on FTL
0/2 on Champs

If they drop below 200 on stockx I'm grabbing more to sit on
If you looking to buy on there I would do it soon remember when everyone thought bred toes would be an easy cop they were down to like 220 on stockx then next day after everyone took Ls they were up to 300+
The demand for bred toes were higher due to the wearability factor. Also, they were an alternative to black toes if you struck out. I feel that many people aren't going to wear these.

Back
Top Bottom