Air Jordan 1 OG NRG High "homage to home" - April 19, 2018

What should JB do with this sneaker?

• Release them to the public?

Votes: 89 49.2%
  • Keep them a sample?

Votes: 92 50.8%

• Total voters
Just stopped by to say that these gotta be the most uninspired # 1's of all time

Oh, you think I’m hyped for this release? I buy releases like this at footlocker just to get my coupons and points up for releases that I actually care about so I can get a easy W. These will get sold on stockx.

I want these but I understand that they aren’t the type of shoes you can wear every day. Unless you work at a circus or footlocker.

That being said, I’d really like a pair and wish buyers on stock x would chill out and let the price fall because I doubt I am able to get these off of apps/footsites tomorrow

I think these are sort of limited. Of course you're gonna see more wins on Nike Talk when some dudes have 8 or 9 accounts with 10-miunte head starts. Pretty sure that ain't the norm for most people.

These will probably end up like the Top 3s in the long run when it comes to resale, so people who want these had better grab them now while the price is low.

I think these are limited due to allocation. But i couldnt help but notice the amount already sold on stock x

Lol I knew prices would fall to this. Happens every time. These do not look as good as bred toes so do not expect a price jump

Just be happy scoring shoes that you like. I sold a pair of satin 1s in a size 11.5 women’s and a used pair of Yeezy V2s so that I could feel good about keeping Tinker 3s, prom night 11s, jeter 11s, and buying the homage to homes. As far as hype goes I feel like I traded hype for shoes that I like. I will say the homage to homes are more about curiosity than wearability but as far as the others, they’ve all already been worn at least twice

Lol I knew prices would fall to this. Happens every time. These do not look as good as bred toes so do not expect a price jump

They will jump but it won’t be for a while. People will have to sit on them for a year or so. The top 3s with all the colors were ducks for a while and now they go for almost 400. I can’t believe it. So ugly lol

Yup because all the sellers undercut each other on stock x instead of holding firm to keep value high. Genius move by stock x. Now they get the profit lol

That works out for the buyer
if I strike out tomorrow and I probably will

Ill get a pair off stock x if the prices drop to 230

Back
Top Bottom