C7B0DABE-6FD8-4826-A237-A5B5B7B604F2.jpeg
    239.9 KB · Views: 25
  • F0FA084E-0683-4104-A05A-15E775CAEA0A.jpeg
    F0FA084E-0683-4104-A05A-15E775CAEA0A.jpeg
    179.8 KB · Views: 24
  • 7950B2C3-FA7A-49E1-9C03-DBAABA7F830C.jpeg
    7950B2C3-FA7A-49E1-9C03-DBAABA7F830C.jpeg
    179.8 KB · Views: 9
I mean...I'm not trying to defend resellers, but I remember the Royal thread last year. Someone was kind enough to give out info that gave folks who struck out a chance to cop for retail. What happened? People who already had their pairs were trying to scoop up 3 or 4 more and to hell with anyone complaining about them being greedy. So why cry about someone doing the same thing on a larger scale if you were one of those people. Seems hypocritical to me.

I personally don't care about reselling, potential value, or flex pics but I know that resellers are a faction of the culture that's here to stay love it or hate. My only issue is when some resellers feel the need to rub things in sneakerhead's face. It's not what you do but how you do it in my opinion.

Everyone is a hypocrite. The fakery has always been there. Everyone tries to cop multiples if there's resell value to it to make a profit who doesn't? , except some do it down low or make some BS excuse like " I copped more just to use as trade bait" on here to not sound like a reseller and then they're throwing it up on stockx or on FB posting FOR SALE posts behind the scenes. All those people flexing with 5-6 pairs every release, what do yall think they are doing? lol just admiring 5 pairs in their room? All financial gains. this is all old news. If they're keeping 1 or 2, they're flipping the other pairs to make their pair free plus some profit. I dont really care it's all part of the sneaker culture now. I don't mind the resell talk or quality talk, what irks me more are the hypocrites.

Everyone is a hypocrite. The fakery has always been there. Everyone tries to cop multiples if there's resell value to it to make a profit who doesn't? , except some do it down low or make some BS excuse like " I copped more just to use as trade bait" on here to not sound like a reseller and then they're throwing it up on stockx or on FB posting FOR SALE posts behind the scenes. All those people flexing with 5-6 pairs every release, what do yall think they are doing? lol just admiring 5 pairs in their room? All financial gains. this is all old news. If they're keeping 1 or 2, they're flipping the other pairs to make their pair free plus some profit. I dont really care it's all part of the sneaker culture now. I don't mind the resell talk or quality talk, what irks me more are the hypocrites.

Don't Forget Ol' Boy On Here That Wears His Shoes 1-3 Times And Turns Around And Sells Em.... Frequently

Same Dude Was A Reseller To A Certain Extent In His Past During The Outlet Haydays, But Now Wants To Act Like It's A Sin...

I Won't Name Names Tho :nerd: :nerd:
tenor.gif

Dudes need to learn the unspoken rule of NT: nearly everyone resells to some extent, but no one really talks about it in the threads.

And this is why. Because it just takes threads off topic and people just go in circles.

Resell talk will always be a part of NT now, but it’s when people start focusing on it that it gets mad annoying.

Don't Forget Ol' Boy On Here That Wears His Shoes 1-3 Times And Turns Around And Sells Em.... Frequently

Same Dude Was A Reseller To A Certain Extent In His Past During The Outlet Haydays, But Now Wants To Act Like It's A Sin...

I Won't Name Names Tho :nerd: :nerd:
tenor.gif

I’m pretty sure you are talking about me so don’t be a chump and just say my name.

Some of y’all are just blindly talking instead of taking the time to understand what I am saying. YOU, if anyone, should know that as part of the hobby, we DO buy, SELL, and trade sneakers. That’s what we do.

What I don’t do is wear the same pair of air monarchs and sit back in every big money thread and gloat about how many pairs I’m selling non stop. I DONT sit back and do analytics on the value of my lottery winnings and sit back and call every shoe that doesn’t have good resell value a brick and act like it’s not cool anymore. YOU don’t either so I’m not even sure why you are throwing stones but if you do then don’t be a coward about it.

The thing is both of those options are ok.

No, it's not. Some people, like myself consider this a hobby and actually like to wear the shoes. When you have someone securing a pair of a shoe that you really want to wear and charge an outrageous price is just a slap in the face. Also, that pay to play logic is asinine; why should I have to pay more money to someone who doesn't care about the shoe and only bought it to exploit those who do.

I’m pretty sure you are talking about me so don’t be a chump and just say my name.

Some of y’all are just blindly talking instead of taking the time to understand what I am saying. YOU, if anyone, should know that as part of the hobby, we DO buy, SELL, and trade sneakers. That’s what we do.

What I don’t do is wear the same pair of air monarchs and sit back in every big money thread and gloat about how many pairs I’m selling non stop. I DONT sit back and do analytics on the value of my lottery winnings and sit back and call every shoe that doesn’t have good resell value a brick and act like it’s not cool anymore. YOU don’t either so I’m not even sure why you are throwing stones but if you do then don’t be a coward about it.

what irks me more are the hypocrites.

I Was Replying To This In Specific Homie.... Should You Feel Like You Fall In To My Intentionally Indirect Statement Than So Be It My Guy :lol:

why should I have to pay more money to someone who doesn't care about the shoe and only bought it to exploit those who do.
Cuz That My Friend Is How The Game Goes At Times :wink:

Replying To And Speaking Of Are Two Different Things My Guy.
I Don’t Play Those Games My Guy And You Know What You Are Doing.

You Getting Hella Emotional Over Something That Had No Direction For A Reason Fam

That's On You

Is YOU The Pot Calling The Kettle Black?

Only You Can Answer That One :nthat:

You Getting Hella Emotional Over Something That Had No Direction For A Reason Fam

That's On You

Is YOU The Pot Calling The Kettle Black?

Only You Can Answer That One :nthat:
Def Not Emotional I’m Just Not For Your Games. I Knew You Would Say Something Slick Then Act Innocent. It’s Cool.

Why'd That Rub You The Wrong Way Guy?

Do You Fall In To The Categories Mentioned?

:nerd:
You Clearly Was Speaking Of Someone My Guy. You Know It My Guy. I Won’t Reply Anymore My Guy So Feel Free To Have The Last Post After Your Inevitable Innocent Reply My Guy.

Back
Top Bottom