Air Jordan 1 OG NRG High "homage to home" - April 19, 2018

What should JB do with this sneaker?

• Release them to the public?

Votes: 89 49.2%
  • Keep them a sample?

Votes: 92 50.8%

• Total voters
E209E2FE-BA54-46B5-ADB9-E3C042A0701E.jpeg B79D9472-4985-4541-BAE3-B0FEFD213F2C.jpeg

Straight to foot gang
Come on you know the fit we waiting on!!

put that jacket on!!

Just copped another pair on the UBIQ restock, they hinted on a restock all day on twitter. They finally posted but it was an error link, I still had the original product link from earlier so I just tried that to see it'll work and sizes were on there, added and checked out. 10 mins later they tweeted the right link to the pubic lol....too late by then for most people. I guess I got lucky checking the original product link .

My homies could care less about shoes lol but you must be having it to do that

It was never a big deal for me, it was usually a pair I was getting myself so it wasn't an issue to just scoop another one. If it was an issue for me financially to get extra pairs, I just woulda said no. I don't owe him anything at the end of the day. Money-wise he was always good for it; paid back every cent (although sometimes it took months - he never forgot though). But that's not really what's important. Just a 'friend' who couldn't look out for another.

Just copped another pair on the UBIQ restock, they hinted on a restock all day on twitter. They finally posted but it was an error link, I still had the original product link from earlier so I just tried that to see it'll work and sizes were on there, added and checked out. 10 mins later they tweeted the right link to the pubic lol....too late by then for most people. I guess I got lucky checking the original product link .

How'd you get the original product link?

Yah I mean this has all basically been me looking out for him and getting nothing in return. Not kidding that I've floated the dude 30-40 pairs cause he couldn't afford it at the time and also didn't know how to get through for the releases anyway. So yah, he screws me over the first and only time I asked, we got issues. That's not what friends are.

Like I said...it went beyond shoes. To the point his own girl told me she wished he was more like me and had his stuff together.

It's cool whenever I get my pre-order pair, but he's gonna be out in the cold from now on. I can eat the small mark-up on the shoe to see a dude's real colors. Don't need leeches in my life. Guess it's a good thing though that you find it out over just shoes lol

Man you're a good friend, can't bash you on that lol . I've had my fair share of helping people and putting on friends onto stuff who knew nothing. How to get sneaks, what to do, looking out for retail etc. Most end up not appreciating it, starts acting selfish, walks around like they're the Sh*t with the Ws and flexing their new shoes on their feet. Never got anything in return or a thank you for putting them on, etc. This is why I don't really help anyone anymore.

Stock X pair is waiting on seller to ship. I paid $219. Ordered Friday. Am I probably not getting them? How does it work if seller doesn’t send? I’ll just get refunded I suppose

Stock X pair is waiting on seller to ship. I paid $219. Ordered Friday. Am I probably not getting them? How does it work if seller doesn’t send? I’ll just get refunded I suppose
They have today and Tuesday to ship so there's still a chance you'll get them

You can request they find you another pair at no additional cost to you. I think StockX eats the difference and just takes the lowest available. Happened with me on the Gold Top 3's

Back
Top Bottom