Air Jordan 1 Retro High OG “Crimson Tint” Out Now !

Will try snkrs and a few other websites. I’m not going to the store tho, not that serious.

FCFS on a workday? :smh:

I don’t even want these anymore. Grown people have jobs m-f by the time I get off at 5pm or even when I take a lunch at 12pm these will probably be gone. Makes no sense!

I was thinking bout running too da mall on my lunch break at 12 if I don’t hit on ftl app only one Footlocker n Nola area doing reservations seem like GR might b straight at lunch time bro

This is how I hit on the Turbo Green's. Left for lunch at about 11:30...the one Foot Locker that got them in the Plano, Tx. (North Dallas) area still had my size 12. If I decide to go for these, I'll do that. Otherwise...I feel like GOAT is about to have my size 12 for $160 + $10 Shipping. Which is about $3.70 less than retail + tax in store. Haha!

This is how I hit on the Turbo Green's. Left for lunch at about 11:30...the one Foot Locker that got them in the Plano, Tx. (North Dallas) area still had my size 12. If I decide to go for these, I'll do that. Otherwise...I feel like GOAT is about to have my size 12 for $160 + $10 Shipping. Which is about $3.70 less than retail + tax in store. Haha!
Flight club got a 12 for 925$ lol

north texas represent! lol

Flight club got a 12 for 925$ lol

Hahaha...these not bout to be that crucial. I hate Flight Club. That's straight up disrespectful...Lol! Prices are already falling on GOAT...at least for my size. There will always be resell....but the powers that be have finally come up with a formula that allows them to maintain the lions share of profit. But your UNION and Off White type releases will garner a $925 pricepoint. And those will forever remain a unicorn, for me. But the new resell is becoming pre-retail.

Oh, and size 16, 17 and 18 are sitting at $2,000 on GOAT right now. Hahahaha....Screw you NBA player! :lol:

Only one of the Foot Lockers in the city didn't do FCFS. And I won with 9 mins. Either there's a glitch in the app, stock is plentiful, or everyone expected every store to be FCFS & no one reserved.

5F822843-8831-47B7-A78D-DDF4072BD838.jpeg

I pulled the trigger too soon for these...I'm already regretting the amount I paid for mines...Lesson learned. But these damn Jordan 1 releases are so unpredictable

scooped up a size 9 from shoe palace raffle. good luck to the cooks doing fcfs tomorrow morning...i’m right there wit chu!!

Only one of the Foot Lockers in the city didn't do FCFS. And I won with 9 mins. Either there's a glitch in the app, stock is plentiful, or everyone expected every store to be FCFS & no one reserved.

5F822843-8831-47B7-A78D-DDF4072BD838.jpeg
Same in Nola I hit wit 10m at footlocker size 8 just glad I ain’t have wait n line r throw da plug a dub lol lucky me

Back
Top Bottom