Air Jordan 1 Retro High OG “Crimson Tint” Out Now !

Do FTL and FTA allow you to apply VIP coupons to online orders after it's made? Chatting or calling a rep? I know it won't apply when you try to check out.

This release is all over the place. Got a reminder from SNKRS that these drop tomorrow, even though it says the 12th on the app.

FCFS on a workday? :smh:

I don’t even want these anymore. Grown people have jobs m-f by the time I get off at 5pm or even when I take a lunch at 12pm these will probably be gone. Makes no sense!
I was thinking bout running too da mall on my lunch break at 12 if I don’t hit on ftl app only one Footlocker n Nola area doing reservations seem like GR might b straight at lunch time bro

After 12 and you only getting maybe 10.5 and up, no point in have the app if they don’t utilize it.

Anyone know if kids footlocker Roosevelt made calls?

I know ppl looking at 60 and 70 pairs like a good number, but its really not when you think about sizes playing a major role. 6-8 pair a sz and that's assuming those are all men pairs and not including gs pairs

I remember back n da gap Jordan’s use drop on Wednesday fcfs they always open at like 6 n da morning weekday release should b early still make it work on time

For a shoe just about everyone ****ted on, these are by far looking like a pain in the *** & the hardest cop all this year so far

Back
Top Bottom