Air Jordan 1 Retro High OG “Crimson Tint” Out Now !

Might just go buy at 200-210 now. At that price minus gas, time and tax it’s like an extra 20 bucks. eBay sellers gonna make a whole 25 bucks! (And still get a bill at the end of the month :rofl: )

Laceupnyc via IG with a W.... wow I thought those raffles were fake lol
Screenshot_20190413-104431_Instagram.jpg

I walked into finishline at the local mall yesterday around 5 pm. Was able to get a 9.5 and a 10. I was surprised they still had some.

I was just cleaning my kicks and I heard my phone lol... really nothing hard about that W

Dang see what happened Rooster, the invoice they sent me is a size 8.... when I clearly requested for a size 9.... wtf
Screenshot_20190413-115624_Instagram.jpg

Pickups yesterday...luckily all from the same mall

IMAG5176.jpg

Definitely better in person and leaning toward keeping but still kinda on the fence.
The black leather isn't as bad in person, but hopefully they never ever do it again lol

Helped that I got all for under retail too...love them $20 rewards

Last edited:
The black leather is soft but not digging the tumbled. The pink is trash. Mine were wrinkled straight out the box. Not sure if it was just mine or if other had the same issue. Overall, for below retail, I’ll beat these up.

FE7E25F6-334F-48EF-B479-CE88BC79C588.jpeg

The Pink leather is bad but y'all are OD'ing :lol: .. Lows? :lol: .. anyway how'd you get the Union lacing on these.. I hate the green tips on the pink laces but I liked how it looked when laced up on these except it was a little too loud for me so the Union lace job is perfect.

The Pink leather is bad but y'all are OD'ing :lol: .. Lows? :lol: .. anyway how'd you get the Union lacing on these.. I hate the green tips on the pink laces but I liked how it looked when laced up on these except it was a little too loud for me so the Union lace job is perfect.
not OD at all

Exactly..there was no reason for this shoe not to be a reserve on the app. I don’t care if they’re not expected to fly out instantly.
That's why I initially passed on these. When all the footapps switched to FCFS I knew ****ery like this would go on. I caught my pair off the humble this morning.
Two things I avoid.. FCFS sneaker pickups and Seafood City when the weather first breaks... Always foolishness.

not OD at all

To each his own.. I don't think its great at all just not bottom of the bottom. Maybe its because I have pretty much never held a mid lol so IDK what that leather is like. I think I touched a pair once or twice and I don't think the leather on these is worse than them.

The pink is listed as hyper pink by Nike. I think the Crimson is the color of the insole....doesn’t make sense but...
Based on other shoes, it seems like hyper pink is the color of the insoles. Crimson tint could just be exactly as the name says, a "tint." Like if you took crimson and dropped it to 20% opacity or had rose-tinted glasses.

Based on other shoes, it seems like hyper pink is the color of the insoles. Crimson tint could just be exactly as the name says, a "tint." Like if you took crimson and dropped it to 20% opacity or had rose-tinted glasses.
Why do they call it crimson tint?

It’s Pink like panther
Crimson is dark red

The pink is listed as hyper pink by Nike. I think the Crimson is the color of the insole....doesn’t make sense but...

When I first saw the name then colorway I thought back to when I was a kid and I'd eat jawbreakers, specifically red ones. When you first open them they are bright red but the longer it sits in your mouth the color starts to wash away and the red is now a light pink color. That light pink color it a "tint" of red/crimson

The fake black tumbled leather on these ruined the shoes. If they kept the same color blocking and used Bred 1 materials it would’ve been a must have.

Back
Top Bottom