Air Jordan 1 Retro High OG “Crimson Tint” Out Now !

So...how does that black leather feel? Nice and soft? I'm scared Nike might give us that stuff on the SBB 3.0 and Breds later in the year...like, is this black leather Nike's attempt to fix the glitter issue?

Reminds me of the leather of black cement 3’s.

I feel like stores don’t know when they’ll get their shipments in with all this shenanigans.

Got a push notification several hours ago and I had thought it switched back to reservations

DD93A63B-F351-4AAA-9BF8-1C8A10F32A95.png

I work overnight anyways. Will be somewhere around Houston Friday morning for these.

Woodlands mall outside of Houston is the only mall doing reservations for any Houston or surrounding area NT’ers. No way in hell I’m driving out there.

Thank goodness it's my long weekend but still would've liked to just walk in and pick up with ease....

More I look at them , more I think I’m passing , can’t rock pink and that black leather does not look good
Yea, I just can't get into that paper mache looking leather. Sent the Phantoms back cause the stuff looked so bad. What would happen if the released the banned 1s with that quality leather?

People would still buy them and they'd sell out because it is an OG colorway and it's a Jordan I.

Back
Top Bottom