Air Jordan 1 Retro High OG “David Letterman”

Hoping mine fit good, I went tts since all my NA 1s (2013 mold and 2015 mold) fit tts to me.
I went with the same size i go with for Air max's, and I've messed up for these shoes and Jordan 10's.. I think its my mistake, I don't think its the shoes.

otherwise other peeps on this thread would have said something by now.

you should be ok [emoji]128077[/emoji][emoji]127998[/emoji] 

Got these in yesterday and they are actually pretty nice in person. Basically a red metallic blue, the color combo works since the red is bright.

When I wear my high og 1s and sit down or in a car the back collar bends alot usually since it's such a big hightop...how does this hard plastic feeling back piece feel?? Hope it doesn't hurt...may return mine if not right

When I wear my high og 1s and sit down or in a car the back collar bends alot usually since it's such a big hightop...how does this hard plastic feeling back piece feel?? Hope it doesn't hurt...may return mine if not right
It's not hard plastic

Does USPS ,ups, or fedex deliver for 290sqm ? Just got a text update saying may require signature so I'm tryna figure out who delivers so I know which time to be home .

Does USPS ,ups, or fedex deliver for 290sqm ? Just got a text update saying may require signature so I'm tryna figure out who delivers so I know which time to be home .

Highly doubt it will be UPS or Fedex since shipping will be expensive. Most likely USPS will be the local delivery agent. Do you have the tracking number yet?

I don't if its relevant for the states, but they sent mine by DHL

Yes i have the dhl tracking number . But it doesn't say what service will be delivering it

What carrier is dhl lol? Whenever I've ordered from out of state, they would give me a tracking number to a carrier I've never heard of, but ended up being delivered by USPS. Forgive me if I've being a dummy right now

Edit :just googled who delivers dhl and it said ups ..?

Last edited by a moderator:
What carrier is dhl lol? Whenever I've ordered from out of state, they would give me a tracking number to a carrier I've never heard of, but ended up being delivered by USPS. Forgive me if I've being a dummy right now

Edit :just googled who delivers dhl and it said ups ..?

I have had the actual delivery company DHL delivery to my house.

View media item 2033722
Do you live in a big city?

Thanks for the info. No I live in a small city 45 miles from Sacramento

Haha yea Forreal. For 122 shipped I don't mind the waiting game. Although the service was pretty crappy. Anyways , I'll check back in when I get the shoes (hopefully not damaged box)

Last edited by a moderator:
DHL international shipments typically requires signature unless is waived by the shipper.
Best to call DHL to confirm and you can always have the package held at the local office if close by for pick up.

I'm waiting on my second pair from 290SQM. I ordered last night and they've shipped already. Trying to sell the first pair (too big)

Yes sir.....U.S shoes come with the size sticker and out of u.s. come with material declaration tag.

Last edited:
Well they finally came in. Although it was supposed to be double boxed, it came in a dhl bag. As expected , box came damaged. Left shoe has blue stitchin where it suppose to be all white. Also, for releases outside of the US , is it supposed to come with the sticker shown in the pic, instead of the size tag?
View media item 2033966View media item 2033968View media item 2033970View media item 2033974
Where's the stitching that's a different color? I want to see that blunder
Sometimes in other countries they out similar stickers instead of traditional sz8 etc. others can chime in.

Last edited:
Well they finally came in. Although it was supposed to be double boxed, it came in a dhl bag. As expected , box came damaged. Left shoe has blue stitchin where it suppose to be all white. Also, for releases outside of the US , is it supposed to come with the sticker shown in the pic, instead of the size tag?
View media item 2033966View media item 2033968View media item 2033970View media item 2033974
Yeah just a materials sticker. I actually wish we had the same set up in the US. Nice to see "real leather" used on these

Back
Top Bottom