Air Jordan 1 Retro High OG “David Letterman”

Casey Veggies? I didnt know you were on niketalk. Love your music man. Serious note: when I get a chance im copping the lettermans. A simple fit like what you got on is exactly the type of fit someone would need to pull them off.

Yeah they are about the same as all remastered. Decent soft leather. A little roomy in the toe, coulda gone down .5.

Well, I understand. The one retroed in 2000 having a thick padding (stuffed) around your ankle. these or the remastered OG seems cutting down alot of the paddings. I go for .5 up as usual in these also. Not much a difference for me. still comfy~

Last edited:
It's a must I eventually get another pair..
View media item 2039379View media item 2039380

Pics cant do the justice in these! The real thing just nice. The red or should be bright crimson is not too bright but truely standing out. The hints of navy pantented swoosh and accents gives that extra flavor into it. great shoes really. We have seen vasity red alot of times already! but they are a great alternative!

Last edited:
Well they finally came in. Although it was supposed to be double boxed, it came in a dhl bag. As expected , box came damaged. Left shoe has blue stitchin where it suppose to be all white. Also, for releases outside of the US , is it supposed to come with the sticker shown in the pic, instead of the size tag?
View media item 2033966View media item 2033968View media item 2033970View media item 2033974

Brotha, The sticker on the insole is that what you mean? That sticker is on when you purshased in UK. and EU. And they arent even in Asia such as HK for example.

Last edited:
Love this color. Might double up on them. Worried these will sell out seeing as those low Jordan 1 swoosh less shoes just sold out. I don't see these going to outlet

Pics cant do the justice in these! The real thing just nice. The red or should be bright crimson is not too bright but truely standing out. The hints of navy pantented swoosh and accents gives that extra flavor into it. great shoes really. We have seen vasity red alot of times already! but they are a great alternative!
Wow these look tooooo fresh.  I'm getting these for damn sure now.

I get that people like the shoe, and everyone's entitled to their opinion. But to say that one of the all time greatest shoes is a "*******s hyped" shoe is absurd. A shoe gets hyped for a reason, its been "hyped" since 85. Yes the 94, 01, and DMP went on sale, but that was a different era where everything went on sale. If you're dismissing the bred 1 because its popular you're literally missing out on history and mystique of the Jordan line that started from the very beginning.

Christ I probably sound like AirSak and I'm sorry and embarrassed
roll.gif

I get that people like the shoe, and everyone's entitled to their opinion. But to say that one of the all time greatest shoes is a "*******s hyped" shoe is absurd. A shoe gets hyped for a reason, its been "hyped" since 85. Yes the 94, 01, and DMP went on sale, but that was a different era where everything went on sale. If you're dismissing the bred 1 because its popular you're literally missing out on history and mystique of the Jordan line that started from the very beginning.

Christ I probably sound like AirSak and I'm sorry and embarrassed
roll.gif

I don't mean to offend.  I just prefer these over the breds aesthetically, not saying the breds don't have legendary status.

I don't mean to offend.  I just prefer these over the breds aesthetically, not saying the breds don't have legendary status.

No offense at all. Like I said it's cool that you like these and like em more than breds. Just there's a reason why breds are hyped and a Grail. When somethings as legendary as them you're going to have fools and connoisseurs looking for em. That's all

I think this shoe is awesome, but seeing that its low in demand, im trying to wait for the price tonget as low as possible. If I can get em for 100 than That would be perfect. Quality is really good btw.

Anyone finding this on deep discount? We thinking these could be outlet bound?

I love my one pair I have but it got a funky crease on it that kinda bugs me so I wouldn't mind doubling up. Also I love this CW. It's a different color then just red to me....

View media item 2138132

Someone in the outlet thread said they seen a pair. Not sure if it was a return or not. I'm hoping these hit outlet, will definitely purchase

Definitely looking to pick up a second pair of these and I still need yin and yangs but I'm waiting on a big sale

Not sure how big of a deal you're looking for but cityblueshop.com has them for $120. I ordered the black pair last night. BTW no tax, free shipping.

Back
Top Bottom