Air Jordan 1 Retro High OG “Rookie of the Year” $160

FDC2A3E5-B3DF-459C-BA81-969A8004B1CB.png

GREAT SUCCESS!!! Does anyone know where I can get the Le’Veon Jersey the Jordan joint he’s wearing.

L on SNKRS. Will try and make myself feel better by doubling up on Concords in a few weeks.

Thought of the NBA store before the drop and just figured I would try it. Got in line on SNKRS expecting an L and refreshed the NBA store and they popped up; I atc and checked out. I kept expecting a freeze and it just kept going through easy af. I checked out and everything went through and right after that J23app tweets that the NBA store went live. Checked SNKRS app and was pending for a while then went to the home page and got the Got Em screen..

Couldn't believe it. Thought I was assed out.

L on SNKRS

My purchase was pending at 9am

I go back into the App at 9:08am and it tells me to select a size after I did jus that, so I select my size again.....then got hit with “Sorry Sold out”

Smfh

Was able to grab my size from Kicks USA. Hopefully they don't cancel only spot I hit at and was my first time buying from them.

I don't have the "got em" screen but it says i purchased on the icon & my PayPal was charged.

SNKRS W, size 9!! Honestly, I somehow hit on the pairs I don't want as much. If it was between these and the union joints, guess that means I'm striking out later today...

Back
Top Bottom