Air Jordan 1 Retro High OG “Rookie of the Year” $160

Grabbed the last shoe at my local FTL this morning. Red 12s and Concords then I'm done for 2018. On the fence about those 8s tho....

Does anyone ever have the problem on Nike.com where you try to add to cart, it says you're waiting your turn, but then just produces an error after 5 minutes? Rinse, repeat.

I live in Mexico and the local Mexican version of Nike.com is the only way to really buy Jordans. It happens every time. I can't ever get my turn, because I start at the back of the line every 5 minutes. Meanwhile sizes sell out. Just missed my size.

However the same thing happens if I try to add to cart with the Platinum/University Red 11's (just released today in Mexico for some reason), but all sizes are still available, no one is buying them.

Does anyone ever have the problem on Nike.com where you try to add to cart, it says you're waiting your turn, but then just produces an error after 5 minutes? Rinse, repeat.

I live in Mexico and the local Mexican version of Nike.com is the only way to really buy Jordans. It happens every time. I can't ever get my turn, because I start at the back of the line every 5 minutes. Meanwhile sizes sell out. Just missed my size.

However the same thing happens if I try to add to cart with the Platinum/University Red 11's (just released today in Mexico for some reason), but all sizes are still available, no one is buying them.

Yes I have the same problems here in Canada with their NDC version. Once you get the error just try again.

As for the Jordan XI, you may get an error but it’s there, I was able to get it in cart.

I managed to get the ROY 1 in my size but after a long time of errors. Took a while to just get to the “waiting in line” screen.

Did you also experience the "launch" at the end of the countdown, only for another hour to get added back to the countdown?

Missed out on my size on ROY's and almost no sizes left. I got over 10 errors and added to cart again every single time.

Same thing happening on the 11s even with a full size run still/ I don't even want them, just want to try them on to see my size before the Concord's drop. But I have the feeling this is made to be artificially difficult.

These kinda reminds me of the mars yard in a way. Thinking about swapping the laces with my sails

Last edited:
Did you also experience the "launch" at the end of the countdown, only for another hour to get added back to the countdown?

Missed out on my size on ROY's and almost no sizes left. I got over 10 errors and added to cart again every single time.

Same thing happening on the 11s even with a full size run still/ I don't even want them, just want to try them on to see my size before the Concord's drop. But I have the feeling this is made to be artificially difficult.

Yes the launch time was frustrating. Original time was pushed back 1 hour.
I have a couple of dogs so I took one for a walk and came back for the original time and refreshed and it said another hour to go on the timer. So I took the other dog for a walk and got back with 5 minutes to spare.

NDC in Canada is notorious for screw ups, sometimes even removing the product altogether. Cannot rely on the site so I don’t get too upset if it doesn’t work out.

didn't know about local FTL reservations... insta L
pending....sold out on SNKRS. L
place order on FTL....error. L
place order on JimmyJazz....banned from site. L
placed order on ShoePalace...sold out. L

hail mary at local FTL for possible unclaimed pair...last sz 11 sitting at the register + birthday coupon. W

67650ECD-777B-44B6-B5F2-7EF6606FA382.jpeg
Copped from my local FTL, walked in and out. Quality is really nice on these, sail on the mid panels really make this shoe pop.

Shady local FTLs said they didn’t receive them.

Just copped from shiekh here in so cal. Walked in and out last size 11 display model. Box was busted but these will be worn instantly. Great materials and execution

Back
Top Bottom