Air Jordan 1 Retro High OG “Rookie of the Year” $160

purchased on SNKRS but no Got 'Em message from them, hope it's not an L. :nerd:

JJ has temporarily banned me from accessing their site i'm not even using bot :smh:

Bless to have solid friends man. I was damn sure about to take a L and my bro held it down man.

purchased on SNKRS but no Got 'Em message from them, hope it's not an L. :nerd:

JJ has temporarily banned me from accessing their site i'm not even using bot :smh:

I don't have the "got em" screen but it says i purchased on the icon & my PayPal was charged.

Y’all should be good!!! If you got charged on your CC or Bank Statement be patient you should get a confirmation email soon! :nthat: Congrats on the DUBS!

didnt get a GOT EM' from snkrs but it says purchased for me so hopefully im good. wow been a while since i hit on snkrs.
Same for me I called Nike and they told me it went through and gave me my order confirmation number. The rep said emails are delayed due to system lag.

What was the get in line process on Nike desktop? https://www.nike.com/t/air-jordan-1-retro-high-og-shoe-rHJ8kn?cid=4942550

Why have it if there was SNKRS? Did it have an advantage?

It was worthless, as if it were some kind of glitch. Essentially it was just SNKRS...on NDC. Absolutely no advantage. Looking at nikestore's tweets, it seems like they didn't even know what it was.

NDC/SNKRS has been absolute garbage for months.

FTL too. Couldn't even sign in.

AEE5D009-D262-4EA4-8446-3B9D5CF06837.jpeg

Walked into my local FTL at 10:45 and copped 11.5 with ease.

Release sounds like a mess. Hoping for a pair of Unions in an hour but that there is a pipe dream.

Walked in FA at around 9:15 and got a 10 and 10.5...they didn't have any smaller left. Then picked up my reserved pair from FTL in the same mall. One pair going to my cuz. May keep one for myself and stash one

IMAG4559.jpg

I hate that FTL..never got off the WL :smh: And FA had sizes.. If I would've known and wasn't sick I could've scooped an 11. Thankfully SNKRS came through.

Pics look goooood. Cant wait to put red laces in these.

Last edited:
It was worthless, as if it were some kind of glitch. Essentially it was just SNKRS...on NDC. Absolutely no advantage. Looking at nikestore's tweets, it seems like they didn't even know what it was.

NDC/SNKRS has been absolute garbage for months.

FTL too. Couldn't even sign in.
I typically strike out but in line at a McD on their wifi, and i got a pair. The rare size 14 at that.
This week has been good fr.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20181117-100755_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20181117-100755_Chrome.jpg
    74.5 KB · Views: 15
  • 20181117_111238.jpg
    20181117_111238.jpg
    81.5 KB · Views: 19
I hate that FTL..never got off the WL :smh: And FA had sizes.. If I would've known and wasn't sick I could've scooped an 11. Thankfully SNKRS came through.

Pick look goooood. Cant wait to put red laces in these.

Lol i love that FTL...i win there most of the time. Was surprised I got off the waitlist though. Yeah I was surprised FA still had some sizes even though the smaller ones were all gone. I may like em better with the red laces

Just got through on footlocker for a size 12 instead of a 13 or 12.5. Does it look like this pair is running big?

Back
Top Bottom