Air Jordan 1 Retro High OG “Turbo Green”

download.jpg

Fineline's video just sealed the deal, 2x pairs:pimp:
I just watched that and it convinced me that I need these. BUT i snapped out of it. These are way too similar to UNC though. If they were more green it would be enough for me to cop. Bot guna front tho these are nice. I like these better than thr crimson/neutral greys that just dropped

I love these but i think if i get a pair im gonna change the tongue tag to look more like the UNCs. I love these shoes because they look so much like faded UNCs and the only thing i dislike is that.

Should be. I'd liken availability to the Gold Toes for last year's AS 1 release

Those gold toes were “NRG” tho for what little that means

I’d imagine slightly more allotment for the turbo Greens than the gold toes, but more demand for the turbo greens so less general availability

what happened ?

You weren’t there? Coulda sworn you were. This was like a day or 2 ago.

In the general AJ1 Retro OG High thread someone brought up mids, which people started putting down, so the mid-folk came out full force and bombarded a couple pages of the thread with photos of different mid CWs trying to convince people mids “aren’t so bad”, “actually are dope/underrated”, etc etc. Was kind of a thing for a dozen pages or so more than a few ppl flipped their lids.

When you said

Some mids are even selling out lol

I thought you were referencing that

You weren’t there? Coulda sworn you were. This was like a day or 2 ago.

In the general AJ1 Retro OG High thread someone brought up mids, which people started putting down, so the mid-folk came out full force and bombarded a couple pages of the thread with photos of different mid CWs trying to convince people mids “aren’t so bad”, “actually are dope/underrated”, etc etc. Was kind of a thing for a dozen pages or so more than a few ppl flipped their lids.

When you said

I thought you were referencing that

Lmao.. wow.. NT is so different now.. I'm almost mad I missed it but mids are so poop. :lol: :lol:

Back
Top Bottom