Air Jordan 1 Retro High OG “Turbo Green”

Just need one

and i really need ftl to let me hit at my local and not the one 45 minutes away like they usually do

Last edited:
Those gold toes were “NRG” tho for what little that means

I’d imagine slightly more allotment for the turbo Greens than the gold toes, but more demand for the turbo greens so less general availability

I feel like the GT's had more demand than these but people are buying up I's just bc right now.

GT's definitely had more demand. Don't think these will be an overly hard cop.

Nah these will be hard to get “online” mostly not sure bout the stores tho

It may not be an overly hard cop but I think you're right because it's one of those shoes where they just dont allocate that many pairs just to make sure they sell out (someone referenced this earlier).

Probably so but I remember everyone was sayin the AJ1SI’s were hot trash but it was damn near impossible to cop online. Thank God for FTA for the W
It may not be an overly hard cop but I think you're right because it's one of those shoes where they just dont allocate that many pairs just to make sure they sell out (someone referenced this earlier).

Probably so but I remember everyone was sayin the AJ1SI’s were hot trash but it was damn near impossible to cop online. Thank God for FTA for the W
It was slightly harder than the PSG1s, but I wouldn't say that it was near impossible to cop online on SNKRS. Size 9 too fwiw. Seemed like brick and mortar stores had a few size run since anything lower than 9.5 was gone after the first few in FCFS

Which is why I said you never know.. everyone is buying 1's up just bc. Those are def uber trash.

I would hope these are app reserve. Took them a good bit to change the Gold Toes to app reserve last year. It's a Friday too...such a mess. Want to get my pairs reserved and be in and out of there.

I might have to cop them later down the line.. got Infrareds dropping and I need to save some cash right now..

5B423A90-90E6-4DE5-ABBB-24DEC7EA690A.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom