Air Jordan 1 Retro High OG “Turbo Green”

Man grabbing my 6s they had gs pairs of the turbo greens....seeing the prices on these I had to grab the last two they had with coupons......️:emoji_fork_knife_plate:

Attachments

• IMG_20190216_133629.jpg
    IMG_20190216_133629.jpg
    300.4 KB · Views: 30
Saw these in person and not feeling as much as much as I thought. Not gonna pick up my sz10.

lucked out & walked into a 10.5 at FTA.
these are sick in hand
vintage texture, tongue & tag is dope, colorway perfect for both ASG weekend and spring/summer
lots of possibilities for lace colors

these are getting overlooked with the other releases

I know this doesn’t have to do with the Turbo Greens, but since I picked up the Turbos I’ve been looking for the Hyper Crimson/Neutral Grey. I’d like to have both of these since they seem like a set. I’m a size 14 and can’t seem to find them anywhere but on Stock X. Any input is appreciated. Thanks

Great job, Marvin, as always. Agree with you about the liner and from what I understand from other videos/comments the white leather could've been better. Love the grey sole. Not a fan of the writing so I would give these an 8/8.5.

Hope you get to go to Chicago. I grew up about 2 hours from there. Great city and passionate fans.

Great job, Marvin, as always. Agree with you about the liner and from what I understand from other videos/comments the white leather could've been better. Love the grey sole. Not a fan of the writing so I would give these an 8/8.5.

Hope you get to go to Chicago. I grew up about 2 hours from there. Great city and passionate fans.

Thanks bro. I grew up on the south side near Marquette Park. You know next year is gonna be POPPING! Nike/JB is going all out that's for sure. Thanks for the comments.

It makes perfect sense. They can’t let that opportunity pass. No other time would it make more sense.

Smallest size availe in all stores I picked up my 6s was a 10.5, which is what a majority of my 1s are. Until I realized a 10 feels way better.

Picked them up anyway, but still want a 10.

Back
Top Bottom