Air Jordan 1 Retro High OG “Turbo Green”

PSX_20190215_142524.jpg

Grabbed these over the 6s tomorrow. They are dope in hand.

my boy hit up Villa near Garland after work, like 7pm, walked in and got an 11.. lucky SOB, lol

Need to start recording video when it comes to these employees
You start recording them saying that, and I guarantee they head to the back room and pull out a pair for you.

One champs tried to do that to me once, said I missed the pick up window, when I had an hour left. Then I show them the app time and they went back and got my pair. Clowns...

Saw a pair in my size today and they were cool. Couldn’t pull the trigger on them since I’d rather do the 6’s

Man....what a terrible release, if you ask me. Thanks to the leg work of a homie, I was able to meet up wit him after work...we had a plan of attack for unclaimed pairs and only I scored. On top of that, he secured a pair of VI's in my size for tomorrow as well.

Had to fight wit my girl over how I spend MY money on top of paying for HER bills. (Guhl, get off my back!!)

Witnessed the most ridiculous: Kid secured a size 8.5 or 9 and a dude coped from him for $260 IN the store. (Champs) The employees all missed it but a couple of them were bugging when they found out. (A future backdoor plug was birthed. I witnessed it.)

Got my pair and after all this....cant say I'm excited to put them on. Mainly cause they're just like the Hyper Crimson's...still dope though.) But I feel like I've worn them already. And also cause Ingotta hop up in the AM and drive to cop my VI's (by 10AM, I was told...which, considering "the leg work of the homie"...might ne an adventure all by itself. ) I ain't meet the dude when we went back to connect but one of his coworkers vouched for the convo and said ol boy would be there tomorrow....but who knows if she will be.

Wooooo....Long post, sorry. Lond day...longer week. Continuing to get faded for a bit longer. 11:30 CST and counting.

Back
Top Bottom