Air Jordan 1 Retro High OG “Turbo Green”

For the finish line rafffle winners, has the store you won at contacted you? I just got called and was told today is the only day my pair will be reserved

Got an alert on my iPhone from the fnl app around 3:30pm Friday to pick up Saturday from 12 to close Went Saturday morning around 11:30 AM and they had my pair they got their stock that morning my Finish Line never called me

I ordered mine Friday and FNL still saying Label Created and that’s it. Never added my points to my winners circle either. Hoping UPS just hasn’t updated yet.

For the finish line rafffle winners, has the store you won at contacted you? I just got called and was told today is the only day my pair will be reserved
My reservation was delayed a day. The app sent me a notification and I went up there and picked it up.

Nope, I went Friday to be certain they hadn't gotten their shipment and chick told me I'll get a notification thru the app when they come in, and to call customer service in regards to the delay...at that point I knew it would be a hassle copping from FNL so I just copped off SNKRS. In the event they do call or I get a notification, I may double back.
Wasn't a hassle for me, don't know if it ended up being one for you though. Mine was available day after they released and they didn't backdoor it.

Ordered my Turbos on release day online on FNL and my UPS tracking is showing it's coming from my own city which is weird lol. Usually all my FNL orders come out of Indianapolis (assuming thats their warehouse). I wonder if they're fulfilling online orders through leftover pairs from local stores closes to the buyer.

Fab killed this fit with the turbo greens!!
Screenshot_20190219-161418_Instagram.jpg

Damn, was at work and missed the GS drop. Amazed at how fast people ate it up. I was maybe 7 mins late to the notification and by the time, I jumped on, it was impossible to cart.

I have both apps, solelinks and j23. As long as one or the other sends the notification, I'm cool. I don't care who's first. At the same time, I'm a little disappointed the notification didn't even go out from j23 at all. All good since he got me on the infared and ow unc notifications

Still on the fence about getting a second pair, with the resale market is so low right now.. buyers market :D

QC like that is okay IMO because the intention is that this is a pre-aged looking shoe. Meant to be worn and aged more.

Some of the toe-shapes look strange for a 1, too.

yeah this one was a little too scuffed for my liking but luckily I can mix and match

Back
Top Bottom