Air Jordan 1 Retro High OG “Turbo Green”

My pair came in! I feel they look even better in person.

IMG_8602.jpg
IMG_8603.jpg
IMG_8604.jpg
IMG_8605.jpg

Ordered my Turbos on release day online on FNL and my UPS tracking is showing it's coming from my own city which is weird lol. Usually all my FNL orders come out of Indianapolis (assuming thats their warehouse). I wonder if they're fulfilling online orders through leftover pairs from local stores closes to the buyer.
Mine came out of Indianapolis, should get here Thursday.

Best time to buy these? Did everyone get theirs from ndc yet
I got my pair from NDC today. This was my first time seeing in person and they are nice I was a little hesitant about a suede OG 1, but Nike pulled off the vintage vibe on theses properly. I threw the green laces on for a little extra pop.

IMG_3735.JPG

Usually not a big fan of some wild colorway designs of Air Jordan 1, but ended up liking this version even better than the last Crimson one: Turbo Green. Went with usual true to size and fit is like all other AJ1s. The washed Turbo Green colorway is very nice and will end up changing the laces to either Teal or Purple. Seen pics/vids and both choices really nice. Perfect SummerTime pair.

While I like that they come with extra sets of colored laces, I think I'm just gonna stick with the white laces. I could be wrong about this, but I have a feeling the colored laces will eventually end up bleeding on the white tongue which is another reason I'm gonna stick with the white.

So a friend of mine has a friend that works for Nike and apparently the SP 19 stands for Special Project. Not sure if this has already been posted.

All carts busy as usual..... yeah origins also restocked.... size 10 10.5 12 14

So a friend of mine has a friend that works for Nike and apparently the SP 19 stands for Special Project. Not sure if this has already been posted.

On some releases (nikelab) in the past few years it did, but in the case of these, it’s spring 19

Lmaoooo someone at work is retiring today.... been at the post office since 1975.... damn

Back
Top Bottom