Air Jordan 1 Retro High OG Bred Toe

Does anyone else SNKRS tell them theyre in line, then about 5 min later the price shows back up and you can try to buy it again?

These and the 3s did it for me and once i went back the 2nd time a few min later told me sold out. For the 3s though, it told me sold out then about hour or so later after being sold out i got a SNKRS confirmation that ai got em.
You didn't leave the page to go to something else did you? Idk if it's like this for everybody else, but the app never notifies me if I didn't hit on my size so I have to stay on the page lol

Thought for sure I was gonna hit on Snkrs given all the "Massive GR" talk, SMH @ me, oh well gonna pick up my FTL pair and head to the snow w/the kids!

I did. I'm glad I stayed up for them.
Were you clicking and refrehing til it went through? i was doin that til 1230am PST and got a paypal email then an email from SNS around 2. First time ive done that so i dunno if i got lucky lol

Nike didn’t even have the decency to send me a “Didn’t get them message” just checked the app and it isn’t pending anymore with a Sold Out

* Yawn* got’em. My strategy is to use my phone(iPhone 7), turn WiFi off and harvest the power of that Verizon LTE in Brooklyn - it’s fast...

A63A1FBF-811A-4C08-9FC8-5D632F9B935E.png

This man yawnin cuz it's too easy, rubbin that salt in

That or he's sleepy

Same here, but unfortunately I wouldn’t bank on an email. They’ve canceled items for me several times, even after getting a confirmation.
Aw damn well theres my answer then. How long did it take them to send that out? Couple days?

Back
Top Bottom