Box destroyed but pair secured

Attachments

• B84DC24E-CA32-4523-A3BD-6BD1A802B508.jpeg
    B84DC24E-CA32-4523-A3BD-6BD1A802B508.jpeg
    162.5 KB · Views: 42
villa queue it status message:

Message last updated: 10:35 AM EST

PLEASE BE PATIENT

We've added additional capacity, and we still have pairs left!

Don't think snkrs was FCFS...I got em on the account that I entered in second. Think they do that mini 2 minute raffle thing someone was talking about before

Don't think snkrs was FCFS...I got em on the account that I entered in second. Think they do that mini 2 minute raffle thing someone was talking about before

It's definitely not FCFS, nor is it a mini raffle. Purchase history and profile definitely come into play.

L but will NOT be paying resale for these as I have Bred/Chi. Would've loved a retail cop. Congrats to everyone who hit

glad these were gonna be widely available. my oldest and youngest get free nike and adidas through aau but my middle son wanted these and i have been taking Ls since 3am on every goddamned site

This happened to me last week too. I hit with my account even though my GF’s account was entered well before. Probably 10 seconds.

Does anyone else think of the laughing skull animation from "Independence Day" when they take an L online? I do. Now I know how the Aliens felt when Will Smith and Jeff Goldblum left them sitting with an L. :lol::smh:

giphy.gif

Back
Top Bottom