Air Jordan 1 Retro High OG Bred Toe

You didn't leave the page to go to something else did you? Idk if it's like this for everybody else, but the app never notifies me if I didn't hit on my size so I have to stay on the page lol
Happened to me. Didn't know I was supposed to stay on the page. I clicked twice then it said sold out.

Whew.... after missing on FTL and not getting a call from Reynolds and Sons I decided I'd try SNS. COMPLETELY slept through my alarm. So I decided to hit up Villa. Got there about 8:45, there were about 10 people in line, none of which looked like they wore a 13.

Eventually got to one person in front of me, girl who works there comes out and says "All we got left is a 13" This kid looks like he can't be a size larger than a 10, but of course he bought them. What part of the game is that? I know people take sizes that aren't theirs for trade bait and what not but I was extremely irritated.

It worked out though because someone else who waited in line picked up a 13 from Mr Alan's at 8am and needed an 11.5, someone else got an 11.5 who had another pair reserved, so he sold him the 11.5 for 200 and I got the 13 for 200, I was cool with that because I ended up striking out on SNKRS anyway. Ironically I got my pair from someone getting a size they didn't need, he was super cool about it though and 200 was more than fair IMO.

Feels good man.

Picked up my reserved pair from FTL. In and out in 7 mins. Used my rewards and they came to 152 after tax. Leather isn’t as soft as My banned 1s, not bad quality by any means should soften up tho. The color is a little more vibrant than Breds. Have a pick of them sided by side. Leather lace swap under way

Tried to double on snkrs but the app was glitchy. Have a couple pairs of Breds so it’s cool. Hope ppl eat

Attachments

• 4FEA142B-A7A0-4C76-B6DF-ABD414DC0DA3.jpeg
    4FEA142B-A7A0-4C76-B6DF-ABD414DC0DA3.jpeg
    406.1 KB · Views: 31
Did they send you a confirmation email?

Received this, "Unfortunately your order could not be created. One or several products in your cart got sold out while you were completing your order (having a product reserved in your cart does unfortunately not guarantee a successful order, please read our Terms & Conditions for more information). The payment will be reversed and the money will be back in your account shortly. Bare in mind it can sometimes take a few business days depending on the payment method or the bank you´re with."

Just happy I was able to get a W from Shoe Palace after striking out with SNKRS as well this morning.

Usually get it within a day or two once they account for all pairs. Hope it’s not the case, but it usually is during hype releases.
Yeah imma stay hopeful but wont expect anything. Even had the wrong address so i had to email them to correct it

everytime i do sneakers app, it wants my ccw my account password, 10 different things and i had everything allrdy right saved in my user options, i dont get it. bends me ovr every time! BIG L rest in peace!!!!

Looks like I got these.

Rather have some Chicago's. Gonna look to swap these and all stars and try and get those.

Finally hit on snkrs.

Fwiw, I have finger print set up on snkrs connected to my PayPal.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20180224-083032.png
    Screenshot_20180224-083032.png
    660 KB · Views: 32
Back
Top Bottom