Air Jordan 1 Retro High OG Bred Toe

Went and grabbed my pair around 2:00pm at FTL, and there was a line (more like a huddle) for unclaimed pairs. I didn’t even have to ask the cashier if coupons were a go. Shorty was like “You got any coupons?” :pimp:

As I was walking out, some dude asked me how much I wanted for my pair. I was like...

7C1610F8-F75D-4B16-8D84-202C9775597F.gif

stop saying these are on par with SBB. none of the leather panels are the same AT ALL! this is a totally different shoe. it's not like they used the same materials from SBB and dyed the orange parts red. if u have both pairs and are saying they the same, u obviousdly haven't physically compared the 2. I'm not saying it's night and day, but it's beyond obvious they not the same.

I checked out a foot locker in LA. Saw about 30 people in line for the 1's. Also saw the sign off sheet. They got about 2 of each size and all but a few weren't picked up. Lots of people are gonna be disappointed.

I checked out a foot locker in LA. Saw about 30 people in line for the 1's. Also saw the sign off sheet. They got about 2 of each size and all but a few weren't picked up. Lots of people are gonna be disappointed.
See that’s why I didn’t waste time on this.
Getting a unclaimed pair will not happen.

If unclaimed pair happens, the employees will eat, will backdoor.

Lmao. Wear something else if you took L like I did.

Shadows. Maybe Royal Toes will happen. BC3s. Vapormaxes.

Not sure which china knockoffs you buy but pretty sure that isn't the case. I have over 75+ wears and they are still the most insanely comfortable runner to this day.

Mic drop

I agree that its still the most comfortable runner even after the boost stiffens up--I never argued otherwise--but its nowhere near as comfortable as it is in that honeymoon period, which is the general consensus throughout other forums. And I have 3 UBs, one each from Adidas, footlocker, and SneakerPolitics.

Go wear y’all SBBs and live life man. Sheesh :lol:

Meh, got rid of both my SBB. Was never gonna wear em. I like black/red more

Just talking about the comparison since people are asking and before shoe even dropped dudes were hyping it up and saying they were SBB or even better

No hate, satisfied with these and I’m not too picky on quality just had to put that out there :emoji_confused:

Here’s how it went on my end :lol:

Yesterday I was on the phone with my gdad about something important. Kept getting calls from my doctor and spam and etc (like 4 or 5 the span of 10 minutes lol) and having to put him on hold.. so when the next call came I just let it go to voicemail.

Got off the phone w/ him like 7 minutes later. I look up the # and its from Jimmy Jazz :sick: luckily I called them back and nobody had claimed my pair yet so the employee still let me reserve them :smokin

I got the L on the FTA app, but hit on FTA :smokin both companies I only had a 7 minute lead.

905FBB56-D28D-450D-89DA-1BED6446C93E.jpeg

I've had some great luck with this speak it into existence stuff and it feels amazing
That law of attraction is the real deal. 8)

Still waiting for Windycity to ship mine looks like Monday I hope they are not really responsive to emails not cool

Just got a shipping notice from Foot Locker, but there's no tracking number (shows up as N/A). Anyone else get a message like this?

Back
Top Bottom