Air Jordan 1 Retro High OG Bred Toe

One of my fav views.

FCE70756-4B7B-409D-B5D2-8228C90C71CE.jpeg

I just bit the bullet and bought a pair on eBay ..... probably a huge mistake as I payed well over retail, but I needed these in my life and missed yesterday's release... they're my first ever pair of Jordans so hopefully I won't regret it ......

If you don't mind me asking how much off ebay?

So is the footlocker/FA just a ghost today. I've been clicking for hours, I should get an A for effort

I know my Footlocker had at least two pairs of size 11s. Because I made the guy go back and get a different pair

Nah, I hope your pair get lit on fire. Smh at you hoping they go up when you see all the true fans in here upset they couldn’t get a pair.

listen, these days if you truly can’t get a pair of shoes like these that weren’t that limited, it’s your fault. don’t be upset, i got 7 mens, you mad?

I'm in the U.K so not sure what it converts to in dollars .... but I managed to get them for 235 pounds .... size 12 (uk) Grossly overpaid I know but didn't wanna risk waiting any longer

Yeah that's my size too. 13 men US. Yeah that's a pretty penny to spend on them though. Congrats on your cop though.

As a former manager there's a reason why we won't tell people how many pairs in stock before they sell out:

People tends to wild out and cause more drama. It happened with the GMP pack years ago.

****** don't know how to act. So we let them line up until it sells out.

Back
Top Bottom